"Yea let's go, here is your child" he says giving the baby to Elijah.

We says our goodbyes and head home.

It was silent on our way back but I'm pretty sure he knows somethings up.

We park and head up to our room.

"Is Reina still with the girls?" He asks as we shut our bedroom door.

"Uh yea she should be on her way back actually" I sigh.

"Babe what's wrong" he asks

"I'm just, I'm just sorry that I can't give you kids" I say trying not to cry.

"My love is that why you haven't talked since we been back?" He says sitting down next to me on the bed

I nod.

"Babe I don't care that you can't give kids, wanna know why?" He says.

"Why?".

"Because you gave me everything I could ask for, you gave me a chance to love you, you gave me your love in return and you already gave me a child and even though I didn't raise her from birth I can now and I love her just as much as I love you, you and Reina are my world" he says to me as he wipes away my tears.

"Why do you have to be so perfect for?" I ask him making him chuckle and pull me into his chest.

"Trust me, I'm far from perfect love but for you I'm trying" he says kissing the top of my head.

"God fucking marry me already" I say laughing making him laugh.

"Someday my love , some day" he says..

He leans in and gives me a kiss.

"I love you" he says to me.

"I love you to Giovanni" I say back with a smile.

"Mama ! Dada! I home!!" We hear Reina saying down the hall.

And before we know it she runs in the room jumping on the bed.

"How's our little devil" Giovanni asks grabbing her and throwing her up in the air making her scream and laugh.

All I could ask for.

"I good" she smiles.

"But tired" she yawns

"Wanna take a nap with me and mama?" He asks.

"Y-yes but while watching M-Monsters inc" she says.

"Again but we just watched that the other night my love" I say to her getting up.

"Yes but I love that m-movie" she pouts.

"Fine put your pajamas on and we will put on the movie" I say as she jumps down and runs to her room making me and gio chuckle.

"See why would I want anyone else" he says to me.

"Thank you" I say.

"Never thank me for loving you guys" he says.

"Okay I ready" Reina says jumping into the bed and under the covers.

Me and gio walk to our sides and lay down as he puts the movie on.

Not even ten minutes into the movie Reina is passed out.

"Well looks like someone is tired" he says in a whisper.

"Yes well me too" I say back.

"How we didn't even do much today besides go to the hospital" he says with a smile.

"Do you not remember the events that happened before we left" I say with a smile.

"Oh how could I ever forget, you morning my name and-"

"Shhhh I know what I said jeez" I say shushing him making him laugh lowly.

"Sleep love" he says to me and before I know it I'm in a deep sleep.

_______________________________

Lmk if you seeing any spelling errors or bad grammar!

Also I'm writing the next chapter later or tonight but it will be out today.

I don't know how much chapters are left but Ik not many.

I loved writing this story and these characters but I also can't wait to do my others.

I'd say about 9 or so chapters left however I feel like is good place to end it.

And I hope you guys give my other stories a chance which again are Forbidden Love and Dangerous love are the next ones.