Yandere Jake Alphabet

Start from the beginning

Mask: Are their colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Yes, He acts nice and friendly around others but when you're around, he starts to panic. Making sure he looks good and that he doesn't do anything stupid to make you hate him.

Naughty Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He doesn't get angry much but when you try to escape, He gets a lil overboard. He would Lock you in a room with no food or water and He would Ignore you until you beg him to talk to you.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Freedom, Just freedom.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He's not very patient but he'll give you all the love and care for you to love him back.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes. will they ever be able to move on?

Dies: He would hate himself for not being there with you, he would sing your favorite songs constantly.

Leaves: He would regret that decision but he knew that you could never love him back so he had to let you go.

Successfully escapes: He would try to find you again but after a few months, If he still doesn't find you then he'll give up or think that you're dead.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? would they ever let them go?

Yes, he would constantly feel guilty about it before bed like "Should I let them go? or "Maybe they'll be happy if I let them have freedom." But then they disappear the next day. he does consider letting you go but he keeps getting 2nd thoughts about it.

Stigma: What bought this side to them?

He needed someone and that someone was you. You helped him when he got bullied in middle school and he couldn't let you go.

Tears: How would they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Scream: He would instantly stop and Hug you tight, telling you that he won't make you scream again.

Cry: He'll sing you to sleep and cuddle you constantly since that's how he shows his love.

Isolate: He would tell you to open the door and If you don't, He'll bust it down and tell you not to do it again.

Unique: Would they ever do anything different from a classic yandere?

He's more of a simp and more flirty than an average yandere.

Vice: What weaknesses could their darling exploit in order to escape?

His simp-ness and self-esteem.

Witnesses: If someone were to recognize their darling (as Missing, Distressed, Sad, Etc.), How would they react?

What he would say:

Missing: "Their probably somewhere out there."

Distressed: "I'm already taking care of them, back off."

Sad: "They just had a bad day, I'm already on it."

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling?

Pretty much all the time, It's so noticeable. (idk why your oblivious a$$ won't notice it.)

Yearn: How long do they pine before they snap?

A couple of years, If you still don't love him back. He'll let it out someday on you.

Zenith: Would they ever mentally break their darling?

Yes but not intentionally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn this just took an hour, Also I made this during school.

YES IM IN IRL SCHOOL, MORE SUFFERING FOR ME.

Words: 901

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~