Yandere Jake Alphabet

ITS YANDERE TIME, B1TXHES

TW: Swearing, Blood, and Knives.

IB/Inspiration: https://www.quotev.com/ANGELcindy78 (Ranboo is feeling vengance)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affection: How does the yandere show their love and affection?

He's not that clingy but if you want cuddles, boy/girl watch out.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Somewhere in the middle of bloody and not bloody.

Cruelty: Would they hurt their darling?

Yes but mentally, don't worry.

Darling Dearest: Aside from abduction, would they ever do anything against their darling's will?

Maybe but he probably will try not to do it again.

Exposed: How much of their true self would they bare to their darling whether it be good or bad?

He will show a lot of his true self aka just him showing how much of a simp he is for you.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back? how would they react?

Angry and surprised, He had no absolute idea of you knowing how to fight back but then he punishes you by locking you in a room for 1-2 hours then apologize to you after he lets you out.

Game: Is it a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling escape?

It's not a game to him and he does not and I mean NOT enjoy watching you trying to escape.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

So you two were arguing/fighting and it kind of went overboard, He accidentally slapped you out of anger and you ran off while Jake got hit with a truck of guilt.

Ideas: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He's planning on making you both singer celebrities since he always dreamed of being famous but still be with you.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous if someone besides themselves interacts with their darling? if so, how would they react?

Yes very, He'll either get rid of them the nice way or the bloody way. It depends on how close they are to you.

Kisses: How do they act around their darling?

He constantly flirts with you and simps for your every move. Of course, your oblivious a$$ won't notice it but you'll find out if any of his friends told you.

Love Letters: What ways did the yandere use to impress their darling before abduction?

His singing skills, obviously ❤