4:|Tired|

- (Y/n) POV -

I whine a bit as I tried to secretly fix my bra. "What's wrong?" Mitsuya asks. "Oh, nothing, I think I'm just a little sore. I spent the night over at Hakkai's house." I told him. "Oh right, you and Yuzuha had a girl's night." He says. I nod my head. "Hakkai joined us for the movie, but I think I passed out with Yuzuha halfway through. I wouldn't recommend sleeping on the floor anymore." I reply. He chuckles and I got on his bike. We and the rest of Toman went to the shrine for an important meeting. I wanted to ride with Mitsuya this time. 

As we arrived at the shrine, I saw Takemichi and Hinata. "Takemichi-Kun! Hinata-Chan!" I wave at them. Mitsuya scared the guys that were bothering them. I grab onto Mitsuya's arm and smile at the two. "It's so good to see you two." I hum. "You too, (Y/n)." Hinata smiles. We then took the two to Mikey and Ken. "I'll catch up with you later," Mitsuya says. I nod and let go of him. "See you after the meeting." I wave. Ken then called Emma to watch over Hinata. Though I raised a brow as Emma called Takemichi; 'Wussy Boy.' Oh no, what did she do now to gain Ken's attention? I knew Emma had a crush on Ken, but she was always so nervous to ask him out. However, she's been trying to gain his attention in odd ways. I'll have to lecture her about it later. I then felt Ken grab my arm. "C'mon, the meeting is about to start." He told me. I nod my head and walked up the stairs with him. "Remember back then when I asked you to carry me up the stairs?" I ask. "Yup, I tried not to show how heavy you were." He jokes. I playfully punch his arm. "I am light as a feather, thank you," I said as I raise my chin. We both laugh for a moment before getting to the top. 

~ Little time-skip~

Before I left with Mitsuya, I walked toward Emma. "Ne, you shouldn't be dropping your clothes so casually for any guy. Especially a guy who has a girlfriend. You can mess things up in people's relationships." I lecture her. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, miss perfect." She sighs and walks away. Emma and I didn't have the best relationship. Since we didn't have a mother, I have to be her older sister and mother to her. I didn't understand how we grew apart, she just. . ."Hey, you okay?" Mitsuya asks me. "Yeah, just a little tired," I reply. I got on his bike and hold onto him. 

"Get some sleep, okay?" Mitsuya says. I nod my head and thank him for taking me home. "Say hello to your sisters for me, will ya?" I smile. He smiles back. "Will do." he then drives off. 

~The night before~

- No POV -

Taiju decided to join the three for the movie. Yuzuha and Hakkai didn't like it, but (Y/n) smiled at him. (Y/n) sat between Hakkai and Taiju. The two brothers side-glance at each other before looking at the tv screen. As the movie went on, Yuzuha fell asleep and the two decided to make small moves on (Y/n). (Y/n) jumped as a jump-scare came up. She held to Hakkai's hand and squeezed it. Hakkai chuckled as he saw her get scared. Taiju didn't like the looks of the situation. He grabbed (Y/n)'s other hand making her look at him for a moment. Though he refused to look at her. 

Halfway through, (Y/n) began to lean towards Taiju as sleep called to her. "Night. . .night. . ." she mumbles as her eyes closed. Taiju smirks as he pulled her closer to him, though Hakkai wasn't having it. He got closer to (Y/n) and hugged her arm a bit. The two tried to stay up because they didn't want the other to take advantage and pull her away. However, no matter how much they fought sleep, they both fell. The two held (Y/n) close to them, but as the night went on the two began to spoon (Y/n). Fighting in their sleep as one would pull her away from the other. 

Taiju woke up early the next morning. He noticed how close (Y/n) was to his chest. He began to stare at her as she slept. Admiring everything about her. Taiju ran his hand against her thigh till he reached her chest. "You make me so weak, my angel." He whispers before kissing the top of her head.