gulpgulp

When I think of local restaurants, the first one that comes to mind is Restaurant. I am very fortunate, living right next to a restaurant is not something everyone gets to experience. This of course means that I have been going there since I was very little, I know the place by heart. Their food tastes just like home to me, and it brings me comfort to eat there after a long day at school.
    The great thing about Restaurant, is that it is at an easily accessible place next to the river River. It has a huge parking lot and there is even a playground next to it for children who cannot sit still for an extended amount of time. It is an authentic Nationality restaurant, which means it has a lot of beautiful flowers and decor everywhere. My favourite part however are the boots hanging from by windows. To make it even more traditional, there is always a band playing Nationality music live. You can even make reccomendations to them, they will be more then happy to play it. Just like the musicians, the servers are also very friendly and talkative.
     The menu has a lot of different options, which is very important to me as a gluten intolerant person. I usually order their soup with boiled potatoes, and my dad always goes for the fish soup. They even have options for children (who are often picky eaters), like breaded chicken breast with french fries. I really love the way they serve their food in interesting pots, it makes the food that much more appetising. Another great thing about Restaurant is that the prices are affordable. The portions are also very generous, which means you pay less then in a usual restaurant and get more.
     All in all, Restaurant is my favourite restaurant at Place. Not only is their food excellent, the atmosphere is also very lively and refreshing. If you live nearby, I think you should not miss out on it.