"Did you sleep well Thoma?" Lady Ayaka said to me so I nod at her and sit infront of her.

"Milady I'm so sorry for passing out last night I'm so sorry"I said to her and she just smile and stays calm

"It's fine Thoma thank you for celebrating my birthday with me."She said to me so I smile.

"Lady Ayaka."One of the soldier Called.

"A letter from Traveler."He said and give it to Lady Ayaka.

And she just suddenly panic. What?
She grabbed it to the soldier and hide it.

"Are you having some feelings for..."

"No, Thoma I'm finding some husband right now and I think of traveler but... won't it be a trouble for the traveler and also traveler travel everytime so..."She said to me.

"Yes, you are indeed right milady... You need a husband that will always be with you."I said to her.

"Oh, uhm,... Can you be my husband then?"She ask........

WHAT THE HECK MILADY IS ASKING ME FOR OH MY!!!

"Thoma your husband?"Lord Ayato said when he enter the room.

"Will My Thoma take care of my sister?"He said while sitting infront of me beside Milady.

"I don't think I can handle that."I refuse... I have a big crush on lady Ayaka but...

Marriage is not one of my dreams with her. I just have a crush on her but it doesn't mean I want to marry her.

"Why not?"Lord Ayato ask on serious face.

"If... I marry Lady Ayaka a big responsibility will come at me and also I'm just a house keeper."I said to them.

"Oh, I won't force you Thoma"Lady Ayaka said to me and smile.

"How about... Finding a husband that has something to give you milady."I said to her

"Hmm yes. I will continue to find so Kamisato blood line will continue."Lady Ayaka said.

"W-What about you lord Ayato?. Do you find a woman... already?"I ask him.

"Closely."He simply said and stand up

"He seems to be in a bad mood. Where did he go?,"I ask Lady Ayaka.

"He meet with someone I don't know. Lets it Thoma"She said so I smile and nod st her.

After we eat I go out to Komore tea house to check if the tea house is clean. and it is clean so I go back to the Kamisato residence so I can clean it.

When I get there I saw a woman talking with Lord Ayato... I didn't mind them and mind my own business

I started to clean the mansion and washing all the dirty plates.

"Thoma can you assist me somewhere"Lady Ayaka said to me.

"Yeah, I'll just finish this"I said to her she nods at me.

" can you cook something for this beautiful lady here."Lord Ayato said to me while looking at the woman.

"Y-yes of course-"

"Brother. Me and Thoma are going somewhere can you just get someone to get some food?"Lady Ayaka said to his brother.

"No lady Ayaka its fine you can wait right?" I ask her and she nod.

I started cooking all the dishes the lady might want and I wash all the plates again.

"Okay Milady let's go."I said to Lady Ayaka.

"Thoma."Lord Ayato called once again.

"Brother!"Lady Ayaka said.

"What?" Lord Ayato said.

"Come on you two... Why don't you just come with us my Lord and also..."I don't know what the womans name.

"No thanks."Lord Ayato said after he said that Lady Ayaka drag mr out of the mansion.

"Come on milady why are you two fighting?"I ask.

"It's because of you!"

Hi y'all take care.

-Boba