22 - 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗

Start from the beginning

"You should be a special grade, senpai," Nanami quietly commented. I almost forgot he was with us, considering how he'd never talk unless asked.

Haibara, on the other hand, napped on one sofa without any care in the world. He just finished training with a senior who was famous for his brawling skills. No wonder the kid looked tired.

"No way," I exclaimed. "If I were to be a special grade, Miura senpai would be a super special since he's leagues above me."

"I can't affect anyone with closed eyes," Miura reminded. "If I meet an eyeless special grade curse, I'd die within seconds."

We all laughed at his frustrated sentiments.

"How about you, Satoru?"

"I'm lazy."

"Oi! Even just six eyes! Pleaaase," Yume pried as she sat down next to him with a half-empty bottle in her hand. Hm?

"Uh... well, six-eyes technique hurts my eyes when you're all in one room and I'm not wearing sunglasses," Gojo said nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes. I was curious too, to know how it functions, but Satoru didn't put much detail or effort in his explanation.

"And most of the time, all I see when there are people is blue and waves."

"So you can't really tell our appearance and expressions that much?," Kotone added.

"I can but it's extremely tiring for my eyes so I opt to not focus on that." Satoru shrugged.

"Maybe that's why you can't tell when a person is annoyed already," Nanami claimed, looking away.

Pft.

"Oi, you disrespectful junior!"

──❍──

"You can't draw anything, for Pete's sake!," Shoko grumbled at Satoru who was trying to draw for charades

"Have some brain! That's called abstract art, it's meant to trigger emotions." Satoru turned to you. "Wife, what does my artwork make you feel?"

"Irritation," you sighed.

One funny story piling after another.

Your jaws were already hurting because of Miura, Kotone and Shoko's silliness. Shoko seemed to get along quite well with your seniors, seeing how they were never idiotic like her two classmates. They're chaotic, though.

"Well, there's this one time I was queueing behind a Chinese man and he bought sooo many types of vegetable. And for each type, he took so many." Satoru scratched his head. "And I didn't remember how the eggplants ended up in my trolley."