Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test

Start from the beginning

The youths chased the three young men, Ryan Mondragon, Luis Cruz and Ronald Manuel. These three young men are a mess on campus and they are the most handsome of all, and Ryan Mondragon is the leader of their group.

The three are known because each of them comes from the Royal family. Their parents own well -known companies in the country.

And in any country they have their own house there. Especially Ryan because he is known to be the richest his parents since his grandparents.

The Mondragon family has always been known as the best family in all of Asia. So Ryan is arrogant and stuck, because everything he wants he gets.

The three young men entered their own Class room, as they were. The classroom is separate because they can't interact with students who are not their level. So in a classroom of only 8 students there were three boys and five girls.

Because eight VIP students have their classroom separated because, their education is about their parents ’business.

Because they are the heirs to their parent’s wealth.

"Jenn, why didn't you come earlier? You know! They're the students here who are known as the most handsome of them and they're the richest in the world."

"Especially their leader Ryan Mondragon, he's the richest of the three, and he's also the most handsome so a lot of women like him."

"Jenn saw Ryan Mondragon up front earlier? Isn't his handsome really shaking me when he looked at me." Analiza's cry story to Jenn. "

I know Analiza, you have a problem, you put those men first. Do you know the handsome and rich men, they are cheaters.

Make sure Analiza so don't get me wrong, that you like them.

" Jenn kept talking, and whatever Analiza signals to her not to speak first. He still didn't maggots Analiza's signal to him. Jenn didn't know that the three men were behind her, she says.

Analiza almost wanted to cover Jenn's mouth because of the amount she was saying. And everything he said they all heard Ryan Mondragon.

"Jenn, is that right?"

Stuttering, Analiza said to Jenn, but Jenn didn't really feel sorry for her and went on with what she was saying.

"Wow! Who is this woman, she's good at talking and we seem to know each other well if we can judge!"

"Hey cheap! Girl do you know us, maybe you're a new student here. And maybe you still want us to introduce each other to you."

The anger that Ryan Mondragon said to Jenn, because Ryan was so angry because all the words he left out were too much for all the rich families. So Ryan couldn’t accept everything Jenn said.

And Ryan has a penalty for Jenn.

“Ron, you have a yellow card there and let’s give it to this brave woman, para conscious and lose his courage. "

Ryan said that to Ronald, but his two friends ignored Ryan because they knew that Jenn, was a New student and he probably didn't know anything about their group yet.

"Ryan, please give him a second chance, that man just made a mistake, let his friend just scold him so that he doesn't repeat everything he said."

Luis said to his companions and as he spoke he stared at Jenn's gentle face. Jenn couldn't speak again because Analiza held her and when she wanted to answer Ryan Analiza covered Jenn's mouth.

Because Jenn wasn’t afraid of the three brothers group because, she knew she was right and there was nothing wrong with what she said.

So whatever Analiza insists on apologizing to Jenn won’t really do. So Luis noticed Jenn's gesture, he thought how brave this woman was.