"Great just great" Dawson huffed.

Later that day Dawson and Miguel were out eating ice cream for a little date that Miguel had planned

Later that day Dawson and Miguel were out eating ice cream for a little date that Miguel had planned. "And it just like he's more focused on Sam and Robby" Dawson spoke looking at Miguel. "He's I don't need to the training there doing all he has me doing is punching a punching bag. I mean I want to do stuff too." Dawson rambled.

"Dawson looks at me and takes a deep breath," Miguel told Dawson as he took her hand in his. "Good. Now maybe there is a lesson with the punch bag" Miguel advised.

"I mean maybe he does have me punching a certain way" Dawson sighed.

"How about enough karate talk" Miguel laughed. "I have something to show you and tell you" Miguel grabbed Dawson's hand and lead her over to a bench that a basket of roses sitting on it. "So we have been dating for a while now and I wanted to say I love you" Miguel smiled and handed Dawson the roses.

"Miguel this is... this...I love you too" Dawson gushed hugging Miguel.

Miguel couldn't believe it the girl he loved, loved him back. Miguel kissed her on the lips and all over the face. "I have wanted to say this for a long time, I just didn't know how or when to say it," Miguel flushed.

"Well I'm glad you did" Dawson smiled hugging Miguel close to her. "I wish I could stay like this forever. " Dawson whispered.

Dawson stood with Robby and Sam at the County Fair practicing their moves so since they were going to perform there

Dawson stood with Robby and Sam at the County Fair practicing their moves so since they were going to perform there."Hey, guys" Daniel smiled walking up to the three teens."Thanks for doing this. How are you feeling?" Daniel asked the teens.

"It's short notice but I think we got it," Robby spoke looking at Daniel.

"I was thinking for the finale, I could some kinda flip kick," Sam asked.

"Nah, don't worry about the finale, Me and Daws got it covered," Daniel admitted looking at Sam.

"What's that for?" Robby asked pointing to a wood thing with slits in it.

"That? You'll see" Daniel smiled holding up a plate of ice.

Dawson stood behind the curates waiting to go on stage and show people what they can do. Once it was their time they started doing their moves with bow staff and all the other on sync moves. It was time for the final move from Daniel and Dawson. Daniel brought out the ice plates that lined up in a brown six. Dawson brought out a thick piece of wood that was dosed in gasoline then she lit and the fire came.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" the cobra yelled going on the stage.

"What the hell is going on," Daniel asked. Dawson watched as the Cobra Kais took over their prominence but the one thing she noticed was how Leo was the leader. It was like he was in charge. She couldn't believe it when she also saw Miguel in as well. When his eyes meet her he gave her a sympathetic smile.

"What was that" Dawson yelled at Miguel

"Listen it wasn't my idea" Miguel argued back "Listen I'm sorry about what happened but it was Leo I promise"

"Why did you have to go along with it," Dawson asked folding her arms.

"Look I had no choice I promise," Miguel said holding her face in his hands. "So please can we just forget about it"

"Fine but if it happens again you will be in bug trouble" Dawson points a finger at Miguel.

"And what will happen if it doe happens again" Miguel challenged.

"I will beat your ass" Dawson squinted looking at Miguel.

"Well I make sure it doesn't happen again" Miguel laughed kissing her on the lips. "I love you" He smiled pulling Dawson close to him.

"So how's Leo" Dawson asked wanting to know about her ex-best friend

"He changed not the same guy I meet" Miguel sighed.

"I wish he was the same I miss having my best friend" Dawson admitted "I mean we have been best friends since diapers"

"I'm really sorry I wish there was something I could do about it" Miguel spoke looking at Dawson.

"It's okay tho maybe he'll come around" Dawson smiled.

Miguel just smiled at his girlfriend kissing the top of her head.

Authors note

I'm sorry for the short chapter I promise they will get longer.
Dawson and Miguel said I love you to each other🥰😍❤️