🦚part 1🦚

"You should post on insta." Emma yelled from down the stairs. "What would I post though?" I said in response. The last time I posted on instagram was like a month ago for New Years. I can't even remember. It's so stressful being a influencer. "A picture of you babe. Duhh!" Emma said. Emma is my 4 lifers. She is the one person that has stuck with me since the beginning. I lover her so much, I don't know what I would do with out her. " ughhh... ok" I said then I added, " but your taking the pictures." In response too what I said she said, " bet" So I went down stairs and told her that We were taking the pictures were the photo shoots are. And she agreed. When we arrived I got dressed and we'll did they photo shoot.
————————————————————————————
3 photos later ~

"OMG, these turned out so good babes." Emma said so excited. She sent them to my phone and posted them on my insta.
————————————————————————————
@noordabashh

 ———————————————————————————— @noordabashh

...

Comments~
User21: how does this women look so perfect
Arsonispog1: excuse me what your fucking hot as lava
Urmom: bruh you guys are acting like she's the hottest person alive. Like yeah she's pretty but like not that pretty.
User36: ^replied to Urmom^ nah you trippin she's gorgeous as fuck u just mad that you don't look like her.<3
Lovetheworld22:^replied to User36^ they poppin off!! Get it ig.
Tommyinnit: hey women
^360+ replies^
————————————————————————————
"Hey Emma, this dude legit just commented "hey women" and got 360+ replies" I said after seeing it. " What's his user?" "Tommyinnit" I said wondering if she knew who it was. " oh that explains it" Emma said like she knew everything. " what do you mean by "oh that explains it" hmm" her exact words were, " you'll find out sooner or later if they keep watching you." After I heard that I left it alone and went to bed.