Episode 1.2: ♦ Sweet pain(t) of the Fools

Start from the beginning

"Shut it! I don't wanna hear that from you!" Trappola (𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕪- 𝕁𝕂 𝕚 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕦 𝕪𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣) rub the back of his neck "So... Is the Dorm lead still mad at me...?"

Deuce cross his arms "Not completely. He's in an irritated mood and about three people who didn't follow the waking up routine suffered the same fate as you." He answer.

Ace looked stunned, all widded eyes ""Not completely," my ass! He's totally mad-!"

And got interupted by a angry scream...

"I swear too my world, i'm gonna shove my weapon into your liver brutally if you both don't sHUT UP DOWN THERE!!"

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

Jesus's hands with circle holes been tided by to the cross...

______________________________
「🍃𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝🗿」

"Hey! Make way, make way! I, a full-fledged Night Raven College student is passing through!" Grim said with alot of energy in himself like he's a number 1 type

He show off his new collar that Crowley made for him "Look at my collar! My collar is totally awesome compared to yours!" And he mock Ace too.

"And you can't use your magic now, can you? Guess I can have you cleaning the schools as part of your chores or something? Nyaha, this feels so good!"

"Imma go on Grim's side, Heart Eye. Ya can't run away from your unfinish business." You took out one of your weapon and exam it's sharp area "Even if you tried to sneak away, i'll always catch you till your out of energy and accept it." Putting back the weapon to the great sword looking weapon-case, shivering the boys spine...

Ace grumbles at both of your responds "You better remember this when I get my magic back!" But would rather not mess with you though.

"The Headmaster just scolded you for a ruckus you caused yesterday, remember?" Deuce said at Heart boy.

"In any case, you won't be able to attend classes since your magic has been sealed. How about you go and apologize to Dorm Leader Roseheart so he can take that off?"

"Damn it...! I still ain't convinced...!!"

Y'all step in and speak "We still have time before class start. How about we go there now?" Grim also joins with you too "Yeah, plus. I'm interested in the other dorms. Let's go observe while we watch Ace apologize."

"I'm not some kinda exhibit, damn it!"

"Stop whining and let's go, Heart Eye."

______________________________