CHAPTER 116

Chapter 116: Uninvited second uncle

Sang Hong refused to thank him and gave him a reward. Everyone was excited, looking up and laughing.

When Feng Fen tried to lead the few idlers, he sat down to drink tea and eat candy snacks. He asked how many people came and how they were. Changhuan inquired and understood, and said to the woman who followed, the woman told me to Fang. Fang’s stunned, busy with the kitchen and arranged for it.

Not long after, I heard the faint sound of drums from the singer. The drums are getting closer and louder and louder and louder. Many children have already clap their hands and cheered and screamed and flew forward to watch the fun. Not much, the team of males wearing red-brown black uniforms and high hats was mighty. Appeared in front of everyone.

In the middle, the first person held a lacquer tray in both hands, and there was a good news in the plate. The top was covered with a large red silk cloth. Several public figures held a black and red sign, and there were traces of the dragon phoenix pattern on the top. With the words "sedition", "congratulations", "congratulations" and other auspicious words, the ceremonial ceremonies are neat and majestic, and the drummers are behind, blowing and playing!

"Come on! Come!" The crowd quickly smiled and greeted them.

"Hehehehe! You guys have worked hard! Hard work for you!" I don’t know when Sang Pingliang and Li’s monks were quietly waiting in front of them, ghosts came out, and they were smashed and smashed. Steps greeted. The deliberately high voice not only caused Sang Hong and others to take a leap, but also shocked the crowd, and the drum music even had a sudden out of tune.

However, the poor people did not care, only when the elders of this family were so happy, they saw too much of this kind of thing. In a blink of an eye, the look was restored, and the drums became louder and louder.

"Don't dare to be afraid!" The team leader smiled and shook hands with him.

The people arranged by Sang Hong have already prepared the firecrackers. At this time, they ignited together, and the firecrackers creaked and sizzled. The fireworks filled the atmosphere, and the air was filled with a strong smell of sulfur. With that joy, it is extraordinarily exciting.

The firecrackers sounded, and the drums stopped. The leader of the leader laughed loudly and sang: "The little ones gave Jieyuan Lang Daxi to come! Congratulations to Jieyuanlang! He Xi Jie Yuan Lang!" said the red silk The covered trays were picked up, and everyone pushed Sang Yufei out. The leading man was on one knee and lifted the tray high.

"Please ask the elders to expose the red silk, and receive the good news for everyone to listen to!" A well-known public is not a high-pitched reminder.

"I--" Sangping's cool music is going to say "I am coming!" Grabbing forward, Sang Yufei is faster than him. "Come on, please come!" He said to him: "You are the head of a village, and thanks to these years, don't deny it!"

"Yeah yeah! You are welcome, everyone is welcome!" All the neighbors scorned Sang Pingliang, and they wanted to run on him. They couldn't help but clap their hands and squeezing him back and forth, eagerly and unintentionally.

"In this case, the old ruin is not welcome!" Li is also very happy, he smiled and walked forward, directly ignoring the face of Sang Pingliang secretly gnashing his teeth.

I saw the inside is going forward, unveiled the red silk cloth, took the big red mud gold news report, and started to laugh and read aloud: "The subordinate is Yangzhou Yangliu Town, Sihe Village, Sang Yufei, Ying Geng Keke Township Test, take the exam First place!"

"Good, good!"

"congratulations!"

Although everyone has already heard of this news, at this time, the loud voices that are being heard and swayed are still uncontrollable. They applaud and applaud, congratulations to He Xi’s voice.