Chapter 4: The Vault

——————————🕷——————————

Fester was sound asleep with Thing resting on his side. Gomez looked down and smiled at the two and tried to pick up Thing, but was stopped when Fester grabbed Gomez's hand and flung him to the floor and held a knife to his throat.

"Breakfast?" Gomez asked, and flipped Fester over onto the floor as well. "Damn it's good to have you back. Let's go."

Gomez stood up and went to exit the room when he turned around. "Two out of three?" He threw the knife and it landed right next to Fester's head.

...

(Y/n) opened her eyes and stretched as she sat up in her bed. Suddenly, there was a knock at her door. She threw the covers off and went to answer it. It was Wednesday.

"Oh, hello Wednesday." She greeted.

"Hello." He replied.

He didn't say anything after that and just looked her up and down. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pajama shorts, and Wednesday's eyes lingered a little too long on her bare legs.

"Um...did you need something?" (Y/n) asked him.

Wednesday's eyes snapped up to meet hers and his face reddened a bit.

"Breakfast is downstairs. Thought you should know." He said quickly.

"Oh, alright. I'll be right down." She replied.

Wednesday nodded as she closed the door.  

(Y/n) changed into black jeans and black converse sneakers and a red plaid shirt. She opened her bedroom door to head to breakfast, but was surprised when she saw Wednesday still standing there.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked.

"I'm escorting you down to breakfast." He said.

"You don't have to do that. I can get there myself." (Y/n) reassured him.

"No, you'll probably get lost. I'm taking you." Wednesday responded bluntly.

Before she could reply, Wednesday grabbed her hand in his and started dragging her behind him.

...

Wednesday entered the kitchen still dragging (Y/n) behind him. He pulled out a chair, and roughly sat her down in it, before taking a seat between her and Fester.

"Home cooking. There's nothing like it in the world." Grandma said, as she brought over the food she made, putting some on everyone's plate.

"May I have the salt?" Wednesday asked.

Fester picked up the salt shaker for him.

"What do we say?" Morticia reminded him.

"Now!" He demanded.

Fester placed the salt shaker down next to his plate, as Grandma scooped some food into his plate.

"What is this?" Fester asked.

"Mama's specialit de la maison." Morticia told him.

"Oh, Tish." Gomez whispered, and kissed her hand.

"Start with the eyes." Grandma told Fester.

"I hope you like it (Y/n)." Morticia turned to the girl.

"It can't be worse then my Grandma's cooking." She joked.

"Your grandmother lives with you and your parents?" Morticia asked.

"Uh, no...my parents died in a car accident two years ago, and I moved in with my Grandma." She explained.