0.27| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

Start bij het begin

James took his chance and swiftly swooped to kiss Teagan on the cheek before legging it across the small hall.

" you'll have to shout next time, Jenny" Teagan replied, too busy scowling over jennys shoulder as she watched James run over to the others. leaving her all alone.

Jenny scoffed "I did"

Teagan snapped back to reality and glared down at Jenny. "Look somethings wrong with my hearing" she began, trying to piece together a excuse to hopefully get her out of talking all weekend. "Yeah... the doctors said something ... about ... a ruptured disc in my ear?" She gestured around her ear.

As they approached their group Jenny turned around slightly to stare at Teagan in utter disbelief "that's in your back"

Teagan blinked, and then again, and again until she returned Jenny's snide look, and finally responded with, "Ach, Jenny that's what's wrong"

"Teagan's a nice name,"
    the aptly named girl jumped out her skin and the arrival of the new voice. A boy from her and Jenny's group towered over her. Ew. She didn't want her name associated with Jenny's ever again.

"Do people call you Teeg for short?" The ballsy Protestant asked her.
Teagan copied him and glanced down at the white name tag on her T-shirt. Or she hoped that was where he was looking.

She had broken away from their small group and perched herself on the edge of the stage after receiving her gift from them. Shitty Mini shampoo and conditioner bottles that one of the lads had nicked from a hotel. Suddenly her contribution to Erin and Michelles gift was slightly less shit. At least theres wasn't stolen. Well, the lipgloss was actually a gift from Michelle, who Teagan wasn't sure sourced it ethically.

She eyed him up and down, scrutinising the way his strawberry blonde hair stuck out at odd angles that seemed to defy the laws of physics. not one piece seemed to have ever seen a hairbrush, and his stark skin resembled that of a marshmallow. Freckles dimly littered his face and forehead that wasn't covered by his wild hair.

"Not twice" a stern look sent his way and raised eyebrow didnt deter him, however. Which greatly shocked Teagan. Protestants were a different breed, this she knew, but apparently they were very sociable creatures.

     He glanced down to the shampoo bottles she had carelessly dropped down next to her and grinned. "Shane's Bit of a klepto, he is" he gestured back to a ginger boy talking to Jenny. Poor lad, had more than enough problems.

   Teagan looked away from him, hoping he would get the hint. He didn't give in, instead taking her lack of response as a invitation.
   She failed to suppress her gasp of horror as he plonked himself right down on the stage next to her. Apparently personal space wasn't a thing to them either.

" my names Joseph"
the next thing Teagan knew, a hand extended in front of her. She reluctantly went Against her whole body shouting to ignore the attempt at socialising, and met him half way.
Their hands awkwardly shaking mid-air, for ten seconds too long. Teagan prayed her palms weren't sweaty. James had never complained before, but he wouldn't.
They both looked over at the rest of their group as they exclaimed in excitement over jennys gift to them. Apparently a keyboard was what all Protestants wanted

"Do people call you joey?" She quipped back.
Subtly trying to wipe her palm on her jeans, not caring if he saw or not.