Chapter 8- A Party Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I thought so" he sighs "I'm fine Fae the blood is being DNA tested right now it's properly just animal blood or something someone trying to scare us so shhh your safe"

"No" I say "there was a card I gave someone! The word! He-"

"Hey, hey, hey" Cedric says grabbing my face gently but forcing me to look in his eyes "he is gone okay?" he whispers "but the word-" I shiver his voice still haunting me "he is gone" he says this time more sternly "many people use that term they saw you in that video Fae they wrote it to direct it at you on purpose. The note was left by bounty hunters to try and scare us but we won't let them win okay?" he says but I shake my head still not believing it was bounty hunters as I could feel it in my gut feeling myself begin to shake in fear.

I knew.

"Think, think, think" Cedric says repeats again more sternly "they knew you were female from the video. If it was him he wouldn't have torn the apartment apart he would have waited for us. It was the bounty hunters they were looking for the stick" he says and I think back to the mess nodding that did make sense. 

I needed to believe it wasn't him. 

"Sorry-y to interrupt" a quiet voice behind us has Cedric's looking over my shoulder as I feel a new burn on my right arm one of my soulmates coming in. I turn to see a tall man his smile kind but his eyes look worried as he looks me over.

"Hello Fae my name is Bruce Banner your power drained pretty badly so you passed out this morning" he says accepting the bond and I return it accepting the bond making him look at me in surprise and I was surprised too but I knew I wanted this. 

Maybe I was stupid but everything in me told me I could trust them despite not knowing how Loki finding me earlier but I knew he was the guard. 

My past be damned.

My situation be dammed.

I wanted to trust the- no I needed to trust them if this is going to work. 

I look my mate over he is older but he looked good. He stood in a lab coat with a dark blue button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing some of the marks. His dark brown eyes matched his hair which was all over the place making me smile as he reminded me of what I would picture a scientist to look like without the glasses which I see hanging onto the pocket of the lab coat.

I blush when I realise he was also taking in all my features with a knowing smile. 

"Hello" I say but it came out shyly making Cedric snicker behind me so I turn and hit him "how are you feeling?" Bruce asks getting my attention back and I smile "I'm okay just a bit achy"

"That's what happened when you use up all of your energy on your icy powers. You seriously had to freeze everything we own Elsa? " Cedric teases me making me glare with a silent promise to kill him later as I hit him again which makes him pull a hurt face which in turn makes me laugh. 

"Cute" I hear my mate mutter behind me and turn to see his eyes equally wide his hand over his mouth in surprise as if he didn't mean to let that slip making me blush even more "s-sorry let me go get you some water" he says running out of the room.

"So you accepted him huh?" Cedric asks as I move back to the bed and I hum happily with a small smile remembering accepting Loki too. 

3 down 11 to go. 

"Wait! did Kyle show up?" I ask worried remembering him telling me to stay at his with Jessicas and Beck but I didn't listen running out.

Beck even tried casing me down the street but I was faster.