Imagine for @1Dfoodholic [Niall Horan] Sweet

Start from the beginning

You began laughing as Niall linked his arm with yours and started skipping in the direction of the chosen animal.

----------------------------------------------------

After a lot of laughing and animal seeing, it was time for stop two.

"Where are we going now?" you asked.

"It's a surprise. It's time for the blindfold to go back on," Niall grinned.

"Why can't I watch the scenery?" you whined.

"Because I want it to be a big surprise," Niall smiled.

"Fine," you sighed, tying the blindfold behind your head.

--------------------------------------------------

You finally got to your destination.

Niall took the blindfold off your head, "we're here," he smiled.

You looked around at your surroundings and gasped, "you took me to my favourite shopping centre." A soft squeak escaped your lips. "Why Niall? I thought you didn't like this place." 

"It's your birthday, so what ever makes you happy, makes me happy," Niall smiled.  

---------------------------------------- 

"Are you sure this dress will suit me?" you whined as Niall rummaged through a rack of clothes. You were in Valleygirl, your second favourite clothes shop of all time.  

"I'm sure," Niall smirked, handing you another piece of clothing; this time it being a skirt; "now let's see you try them on," Niall grinned. You didn't bother arguing, so you obeyed Niall's command.  

Niall sat down on the waiting chair, signalling with his hands for you to go in.  

Once you were in, you hung up the clothes. You decided to try on the skirt first, just to make things easier.  

The skirt was white up the top and ocean blue down the bottom; the two colours blended nicely in the middle. It came to just above my knees at the front and at the back, it stopped just before it hit the ground. It was actually quite nice.  

"Are you done?" Niall's voice sounded from the other side of the door. I opened the door and to my surprise, Niall was standing right in front of the doorframe.  

"Niall, you scared me," I gasped.  

A warm chuckle escaped his lips, "Sorry lovely, I didn't mean to. Now let's see what you're wearing." He looked down at the skirt and smiled, "it looks good on you." 

Your cheeks started to go pink. You smiled at him and hurried yourself back inside the change room. You stripped off the skirt and your t-shirt before pulling the long piece of fabric over your body. It was a pretty dress; it was royal purple in colour with shiny silver beads around the waist and up one side. The straps were thin and the length of the dress was pretty long; it almost touched the floor. you wondered what you would ever use it for if you got it.  

You opened the door once again and stepped out. As soon as Niall heard you, he stood up from the chair he was sitting in. He walked over to you, his lips slightly parted, "you're...you look beautiful," he stuttered.  

"You always say that," you giggled, your cheeks burning red.  

"And I always mean it," Niall smiled. He brushed some hair out of your face.  

You quickly pecked him on his lips and ducked back into the room.

One you were ready, you walked out with both of the clothes. Niall smiled at you and took the clothes out of your hands. You hadn't quite caught onto what he was doing yet.