two

chapter two:

"According to google you're dating Kavin"
———

Jia was abruptly awaken by the sound of her alarm blaring throughout her apartment. She let out a groan and pulled her duvet over her head to try to drown out the annoying sound. Naturally, the covers weren't as sound proof as she had hoped. She reluctantly sat up and reached over to her bedside table to turn off the alarm from her phone. Jia let out a yawn as she unplugged her iPhone and scrolled through her notifications. Much to her surprise, the stranger from yesterday had sent her a handful of texts during the night.

She was still confused as to why either of them decided to keep talking to each other but nevertheless their texts continued. Jia laid back down in the comfort of her silk sheets after realising that it was Saturday, meaning she had no reason to get out of bed just yet. Funnily enough, Jia vowed that she would be "productive" and wake up early everyday for her new years resolution. It wasn't exactly going as well as she hoped. In fact, her alarm was set for one in the afternoon and was actually her reminder to eat lunch.

Another yawn escaped her mouth as she opened the text messages between her and Thyme.

ok
ok

wait if ur Korean how do u
know Thai?

why haven't you responded
to me?

it's been three hours

Jia

Jiaaaaaaa

did u leave me on open??

WTF

J

I

A

I was asleep

asshole

she's alive!!

and btw

i know Thai because some people
speak it at my work

my pronunciation sucks though

you work?

yep

why?

where?

who would hire you

i've never wanted to hit you more

I work at an entertainment company

some people come from Thailand and
can't speak korean so i ended up
learning Thai to speak with them :)