A unique guy.

Insiders said that Ahn Hyoseop sunbae-nim is one super shy dude that one may wonder why he even bothered to enter the world of showbusiness: a dog-eat-dog world where only the strongest and fittest survives.

Eyeing the man striding solo in front of me, Hmm, Strong and fit? Definitely. Those words perfectly describe him. I mean, just look at that tall physique, broad back, wide shoulders, sinewy arms, tight waist and those thighs... *Lets out a dreamy sigh*

Hmm? Wait. WHAT? Stop! Stoooop! *Slaps both cheeks to stifle the mini daydream she's having*

Pull yourself together Kim Sejeong! Evil thoughts begone! Begone now! Are you already drooling over a man you haven't even been properly introduced to let alone seen his face? Talk about being a professional! *Looks at the back of the man again* And he's the male lead of the drama you auditioned to, for god's sakes! You can't just start lusting over a colleague you're supposed to be acting lovers with! That is downright dangerous! *Breathes in and out slowly* Now, calm down and introduce yourself before you make another mistake.

Taking a deep breath, I announced my presence with all the confidence I can muster, "ANNYEONGHASEYO SUNBAE-NIM!!!"

"Aaack!", the tall man let out such a cute yelp that I can't help but respond with a throaty giggle and then he turned around.

WOW. He is hot.

The giggles stopped and a grin was automatically frozen in place.*Tried to close mouth to avoid drooling* Those eyes are... are they for real? And that's not even his whole face as half of it was covered with the face mask. Hello, Covid 19? Stupid! I mentally slapped my head, how can I forget to wear a face mask at this moment! He probably thinks I'm some stupid fangirl with this silly smile plastered on my face. He continued to looked at me with a gaze that seem to be asking who the hell I am. Oh right, I forgot to say my name. *Face palm* Gotta correct that now.

I offered him my best 90 degree bow as a sign of my outmost respect and introduce myself again, "ANNYEONGHASEYO SUNBAE-NIM! MY NAME IS KIM SEJEONG AND I WILL BE WORKING WITH YOU IN THIS DRAMA!". I looked at him and his eyes widened and took in this almost glazed look. *Such pretty eyes*

"Too loud. You are too loud." Unmoving and still looking at me, I heard his deep admonishing voice for the first time. I started giggling again. "I know", acknowledging the truth softly. No one has actually ever said that to my face, on the first meeting nonetheless. Come to think of it, I am loud and I think I will have to tone it down for now. Sunbae-nim is one honest guy, I like it. But, he has such a nice voice that it makes me want to keep teasing him just to hear it again.

"I'm sorry", I said in my most normal voice and I started smiling again at the realization that I will continue to hear his voice for the next six months or so. I looked at the man in front of me and was mesmerized with his gaze and eventually an eye smile. Oh, he can make that kind of expression as well, nice. I should make him do that more then.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sejeong-ssi.", the guy offered his hand

He is not shy at all. He is just one peculiar guy. This is going to be a fun six months, I just know it.