Drenlend

"SPEED UP!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, If we were to make it to Drenlend from Wishlen we must hurry. I looked at skull, his thick black hair waving in the air, it almost looked like smoke running off his body. As we reached Drenlend- land of the king, Skull started to slow, as I saw an old friend- Rem heir to Drenlend. From even a far distance, I knew those eyes anywhere, chocolate brown eyes with his bleached hair. I had met Rem at a party some years ago, he was a nice guy. The royals had amazing parties. They always had food, and when I say good I mean food. There was desserts of every kind, chocolates and fruit and even fondues! The parties were amazing. Him and Rem had ran into each other at the chocolate table. Chocolate bark was always my favourite. Anyway we bumped into each other and became great friends. We didn't see each other much but when we did we talked and played and had a great time. Looking back down at the smoke on Skull I wondered why it was there... I was interrupted from Rem.

"Hello Ax long time no see, huh? You know every time I see you yours eyes become bluer and bluer."

As Ax took off his helmet his brown hair gleaming in the air, he responded.

"No time for greetings, I must talk to the king. NOW!!"

I put large emphasis on the last word. Rem looked disappointed but there was no time for reunions.