His ears felt hot by now you dick was now hard in its full 10 inches his tail wagged a bit slightly he felt himself getting harder by the second just as he felt himself about to cum untouched he felt a hand grab his hair he look up to see (M/n) looking down on him with a smirk

"Rin~" You thrust into his mouth going down his throat and his eyes roll to the back of his head as he cummed in his pants and his moans sent you over the edge making you cum down his throat. You pull him off and switch you position so you were on top of him you take his clothes off along with you own to see the mess he has made. "Tsk. Can't believe you cummed in you pants untouched at that...rin my love I think your body is changing into a females body in a way..." he whimpered blushing hard looking aways tears still in his eyes.

"I- I'm not a woman..." he said his voice raspy from having his throat thrusted into you roll your eyes lifting his leg on your shoulder and you look up at him before you said. "Before I go down on you I wanna know missionary or backshots rin..." He blushed almost turning red "B-Backshots pull my hair too..."

You like your lips "Of course princess~"

Time skip..

(Sike who the fuck do you think I am? Onto the smut!)

You grip his leg going down on his twitching and eager entrance you gave it a long lick making him shiver as you ate him out one hand gripping his thick thigh while the other gripped his waist in a tight hold. Rin whined as your tongue entered him you licked his walls enjoying the taste of him. You pull back licking your lips "you taste great sweets~"

He pout blushing looking away but soon moaned as your tongue was back in his warm hole his eyes rolled to the back of his head as your tongue thrusted into his prostate. "Oh! F-FUCK!~" He moaned voice cracking as his toes curled he took his hand and gripped your hair pushing his ass as you ate him out.

As you continued to thrust your tongue into his prostate the more you did it the louder his moans got. You knew he was getting close you decided to send him over the edge and quit teasing your princess you push your tongue on his prostate. "SHIT!" He screamed as he cummed for the second time that night and you gasped for air and came back up panting but you look to see rin making the most beautiful expression.

He was sprawled out on the bed eyes rolled back tongue out his mouth. Tears in his pretty blue eyes and red blush on his face. You blush hard 'holy shit I think I went overboard' "how about we just finish this tomorrow my love?"

Rinse nods as he came back to his senses   and rolled over falling asleep instantly. You sighed and lay next you him and hold him tight in you chest as you fell asleep as well.

Time skip

Rin was on all fours and whined as you teased his entrance with your tip. "P-put it in me" you sigh "what do we say?" You said making him pout. "Please.." you grin going inside him slowly.

He whimpered and gripped the bed sheets "oh- fuck me!" "I'm doing that now darling" you lick your lips and started to thrust at a slow hard pace.

He moans as you fucked into his prostate you started thrusting into him making him moan out. He puts his face in the pillow to hide his whimpers and moans. You grips his hips and started when I tell you started to beat his doomezs down you was beating them doomezs DOWN.

You start picking up the pace and you grab his hair pulling it back so he was in a arch and took your other hand and gripped his waist thrusting into him hard making him bounce along with your thrust. "You like that princess?"

He responded in a whimper and you you hand off his hair and take him by his neck and pulling his to you chest as you fucked his harder and faster.

"Use your words for me princess~"

Rin's eyes rolled back as he had a fuck out smile his tongue out his mouth drooling "I-I LIKE IT I LIKE IT FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME~!"

You grinned wide and give a hard thrust into his prostate making him cum with a silent scream he landed face first as you took him by his waist fucking him through his orgasm. He sobbed as you thrusted into his prostate over and over as he tried to crawl away sobbing and moaning.

"I c-cant take ittttt~" "well you gonna have to take it princess cause I'm not stopping till I stuff you to the brim~"

He screamed Cumming again on the sheets making a mess but you kept fucking him.  "A-almost there I'm about to cum you better take it..."

You grunted "your breaking me (m/nnnnnn)~" that sent you over the edge you groaned lowly and you dumped your load into him. He cummed but you noticed that nothing came out.

You pulled out and flipped him over as your childish side came out "RIN LOOK WHEN YOU CUMMED NOTHING CAME OUT ISN'T THAT COOL!" Rin blushed and look away "shut up...."

Okay I've finished what did you guys think of the first chapter but there is more where this came from! I hope you enjoy the rest of my book!

-bokuto-san