Survive

TW!! Body horror, Gore & blood, non-medical accuracy of anything (I literally just made them up), death

In this one, Deku and Dynamight is fighting a Villain called Marionette, their quirk is they can control the movement of whoever they touch. Katsuki get touch and this happen.

"Kacchan!!!"

Katsuki fight.

He fight his own body to not explode Deku right now. He will not lost to the fucking villain.

Katsuki can see clearly Deku is trying so hard to avoid Katsuki's attack and not hurt the Ash blonde at the same time. He jump from one building to another again and again.

The Villain laugh at the background, commanding Katsuki's body to move as he wants. Katsuki grit his teeth and think a way to end this. Then he looks at the fragile building on Deku's left, it looks like it's gonna fall at any moment now.

So he look at Deku in the eyes then move his eyes towards the building, the greenett immediately get the message and jump to that building. The Villain told Katsuki to explode Deku and Katsuki smirk.

"Now!! Deku!!!"

He pull the trigger from his arm gear resulting a huge explosion coming from his hand. It's hurts. It's hurts so much but he tried to act tough.

The wave of the blast send the Villain away, making his control over Katsuki's body disappear. Katsuki immediately turn his body around and put his fingers on the other trigger, and aim it at the Villain.

The Villain gets up just to see Ground Zero pull another trigger, this one straight towards him and one more bigger blast throw him unconscious.

Katsuki stumble, his feet can't no longer hold his body and he get send back from his own explosion. He crash into something hard, making him cough blood.

God his arms hurt so fucking much, he feels like he's gonna die!

Then a whole building falling on him. Deku appears begin him and Katsuki act without thinking.

"Kacchan! Are you okay-"

"DEKU!!!!"

He quickly cover Deku's body and he can hear the building collapse and then everything goes black.

When he wakes up it's from the sound of water droplets. He stare blankly at the ground before blink a few times, trying to focused on his surroundings.

He lift his head, it stings. Like a whole knife is plant oh his head. He lift his right arm to hold his head and feel nothing. He winch and slowly look at his hand.

Ah. Of course he can't feel anything.

His whole right arm is gone.

He looks at the other one and find his skin burnt and blood coming from his palm all the way to his shoulder. He hum. His left arm, even though still attached, is bleeding so much it should be hurt. But instead, it feels numb.

He now looks at his legs and find kinda the same thing as his arms.

His right leg seems to be broken cause it bend on the opposite way. While his left leg... It's kinda scary even for him. His left leg is about to let go if not for the several nerves and a little chunk of flesh holding it on it's place.

He tries to move it and surprised to see a little twitch at his foot. But that's all, nothing else. He finally lift his left arm to feel his head and found something hard on it. Confusedly, he feel the material and didn't feel it hurts when he touch it.