Boyfriend- Dove Cameron

NSFW WARNING  (it's really badly written I'm sorry)

You were with your partner at the yearly masquerade ball that's held at Brightmoon. Thing we're a bit different this year as Glimmer had organized the whole ordeal.

"Thank the first ones your wearing a mask", You Partner said.

"Why", You ask.

"It hides you ugly face, now I'll be with my friends, I don't want you anywhere near me", Your Partner said.

You felt hurt, the entire time you set down at the table, you saw your partner dancing with multiple people, everyone except you.

You look at a rather mystic figure that stick out of the crowd.

It was a woman, she was wearing a beautiful long dark red dress that covered most of her body but it was skin tight and showed her amazing figure, her back was towards you and you saw her luscious black silky hair, you wanted to see her face.

You were staring for quite a long time, hoping you'd see this woman's face.

She suddenly turns towards you, but it wasn't what you expected she had a glass of wine in one hand and a metal mask on her face with white glowing eyes.

You quickly looked away, but by accident you dropped a glass.

"You annoying little bitch, please can you just leave, it's the least you can do", Your partner says.

You get up with tears in your eyes, you took one last glance at the lady in red and left to the balcony.

You sat there and cried.

"What is such a beautiful woman/person doing out here and not in there", A deep alluring voice said from behind you.

"Please, you heard what had happened, I don't want to talk about it", You say.

You turned to see it was the lady in red.

You turned red as you saw her swish her wine and walk towards you, it was almost as if she was gliding.

Your heart was racing and sweat ran down the side of your face.

You knew she could tell you were nervous.

"My name is Shadow Weaver, and I have been watching you for a very long time Miss y/n", Shadow says.

"Nice to meet you", You say as you extend your hand.

Instead of shaking your hand, Shadow pulled you towards her.

"I can't believe we're finally alone", Shadow says as her white eyes look at you in a flirtatious way.

You smirked, "I can't believe I almost went home" You say.

"What are the chanced everyone's dancing and he's not with you", Shadow says as she rests her and on your waist and hold you closer not loosing eye contact.

"The universe must have defined us", You say as you move closer to Shadows face.

"What am I gonna do, not grab your wrist", Shadow says as she picks you up.

"I can be a better boyfriend than him", Shadow says in a really sexy voice.

"Where are we going", You ask.

"If I could give you some advice, I'd leave with me tonight", Shadow says as she takes you to a passage way she stops in front of two large doors.

"Ladies first baby I insist", Shadow says as she bring you to your feet.

You open the doors and go inside.

You hear the door close behind you and the light switches off, the only light you had was from the moonlight that entered through the windows.

You than feel someone pin you to the wall, you felt hot breath on your neck.

Her body against yours, she slowly took off her mask revealing her scarred face, you looked surprised at the beautiful face that was in front of you.

"I'm not that best looking, but I couldn't let you be alone tonight darling", Shadow says in your ear.

You put your arms around her and look into her green eyes, "Your more than beautiful to me", You say with a smile.

She comes closer her body against yours, and her lips on yours.

Her long fingers slowly unzipped your dress and she slipped your dress off, her hands around your body and your lips against hers.

She from the wall turns you and picks you up and takes you to the bed, she ran her fingers along your body, as you moaned in pleasure.

She climbed on top of you and whispered in your ear "I can be such a gentleman, plus all my clothes would fit".

She slid down your body and parted your legs she slowly slid down your lingerie and went in-between you legs as she went deeper and faster, you softly moaned.

As soon as she was done, she licked her lips.

She climbed on top of you again and moved the hair of your face.

"I love you", You said.

"I know darling, I love you more", Shadow says