Chapter 2

A/N: here is part two!     SMUTT WARNING! 

LaylaLB12 hope you like it!!   Please leave feedback as it helps me write!     Enjoy  💋

Avery and Chase climbed into the Uber.

"Going back to the track is that okay?" Chase asks.

"Sure sounds good to me." Avery replies.

"Good." Chase says.

Next thing Avery climbs into his lap straddling him.   She was kissing him like crazy.

Avery pulls away both needing time to breathe.

"Damn you are a mighty fine kisser." Avery says.

"Could say the same about you." Chase says.

They arrive at the track.    They both get out and walk the short distance to Chase's coach.    Chase punched in the code and they both enter.

As soon as the door was closed Chase had Avery pined against it.     He pulls her into a mind blowing kiss.    His hands roam up her shirt setting her skin on fire.    Avery wasn't one to randomly hook up with strangers but there was just something about Chase.    

"God Chase take me to bed." Avery moans on when he let her up for air again.

"God Avery are you sure?" Chase asks.

"God yes." Avery says she wanted him so bad.

Chase picks her up carrying her into his bedroom. He sits her on her feet closing the door. Once the bedroom door was closed this time Avery   pushes him up against it.

"Avery." Chase moans.

"I want you and I am going to take you." Avery says.

"I want you too." Chase says.

She takes the hat off his head tossing it.    She then slides the vest down his arms adding on top of the hat.     She then lifts his hoodie up  placing soft kisses along his chest.

"Fuck." Chase  moans.

Once she gets the shirt up and and over his she  throws  it to the floor.

"Damn you are so fucking sexy.   You have the most amazing body Chase." Avery says letting her hands roam down it stopping at his ass grabbing it.

"Hmmm." Chase moans.

"Whatcha gonna do with all that junk in side this trunk." Avery asks seductively squeezing it.

"God Avery." Chase moans.

"Your body is a wonderland.    I mean so sexy.   And your eyes damn I want to melt into then." Avery says looking up into them.