Chapter 1 Pary 3 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?

Começar do início

Violan shake her head when saw Deruth's expression. She knew that feeling, because she also feel the same way. But what can they do? It's an order directed by the Emperor, for someone that awaken magic ability for attending the academy.

"Ahem. If I'm not wrong, the entrance test going to be held two weeks later. It's not really important, just to measure your knowledge. So please don't push yourself."

Violan said while drinking her tea with elegant gesture.

"I understand, Mother."

Violan doesn't know if it's because the side effect of the poison or Cale's feeling was still unstable, but ever since the poison incident, Cale has been more quiter than usual, not to mention he also oddly been so obedient. He didn't complain or throw any tantrum, eat every meal that the cheff made for him, and sleep more frequently. Well, it's a good things, but Violan wanted Cale to be more expressive, or at least smile a little.

"I'm done eating. I will excuse myself."

Cale wiped his mouth using the napkins. He was about to stand up from his seat, when Deruth's voice stopped his movement.

"Oh Cale, wait. Is there anything you need?"

'Anything I need?'

Cale thinking for a moment. He currently didn't need anything, though. This family already provides everything he needs, and it's not like he was allowed to go to the city right now.

But maybe a little fortune won't hurt.

"Maybe some allowance, Father?"

"Is there something that you want to buy, Son?"

"Not really."

"Alright then, I will give you a lot of money."

"Yes, thank you. Then, I'll be going."

There was a place Cale need to go, the library. He need to search more information about this world if he want to survive. But he got a little problem here.

The thing is ... the now thirdteen years old boy really unfamiliar with the place he was currently living in.

'Why is this mansion stupidly big?!'

Apparently, seems like he was lost.

In his own house.

Damn.

Cale decided to just randomly walk while recording all of the route inside his head. This mansion really huge, with red carpet and luxurious furniture. The Henituse's family wealth are no joke.

Cale's step stopped in front of a door. The door was open, makes him could see inside the room. There was a little girl, around two or three years old playing with a doll. She noticed Cale's presence, blinking her eyes.

"Owabuni!"

'O—what? Did she just called me Orabeoni?'

Cale titled his head when the little girl started to run toward him. He confused, but decided to kneel down and opened his arm. He himself didn't know why he did that, but the little girl already jumped into his embrace.

"Hello, Owabuni!"

Now if he thinks about it, the Henituse family had three childrens, right? Two son and one daughter. Then, this must be the youngest child, Lily Henituse. In the game, Lily was mentioned in Choi Han's route. Yes, she was just mentioned, so Cale didn't had any idea how's she looks like.

"Hello too, Lily. How's your day?"

Cale reply gently.

Lily snudgling in Cale's chest. She rarely see this eldest brother of hers, and meeting him unexpectly like this makes her really happy. She miss him even though they were living under the same roof.