Chapter 1 Part 2 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?

Start from the beginning

"Haaaaa ... just, what happened to the original Cale Henituse?"

He asked alongside with a heavy sigh.

"He already died when he drank the poison. Um, because of my lit--I mean, big mistake, your soul that should've reincarnated into new body was come into the empty body of Cale Henituse. And the newborn body that should've be yours was currently has Cale Henituse soul. He already lost his memory and reborn, so ...."

"Haaaaaaaaa."

Cale once again let out a long sigh. He felt like he didn't want to know anymore.

"Then answer me. Is this a world inside a game? No, is this even a reality in the first place?"

"Yes, this is a reality. Every story has their own reality. The different is, this reality appears as a game in your previous world. For your information, your previous world might be a story or even also a game in other worldline, but of course not here."

"... So that means the event inside that game is true?"

"Yes."

"You ... YOU FUCKING GOD OF DEATH—!!! SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT I'M GONNA DIE IN THE FUTURE??!!"

"Child, calm down. I'm really sorry—"

"Your sorry won't makes me alive, bitch!"

"Please hear me out. I know you're angry to me, and I made a big mistake. As an apologize, I let you to have your previous memory. Cale Henituse is fated to die, but you're not the original Cale Henituse. I let you have the memory of the game so you can change your future."

"Oh?"

Cale raised his eyebrows.

"So I really can changes the future?"

"Of course! I only can do this much as an apology of my mistake. I hope it can less your anger toward me."

"A little, but that doesn't means I forgive you."

Well, he should've reincarnated, reborn and having a new comfortable life. To think that a God make a mistake like this makes Cale furious

"I know. If you want to ask something, you can come to my temple at praying time, or to make it easier, you can be one of my child so I can talk to you anytime—"

"Like hell I would."

Cale stare the endless darkness with disgust expression.

"Ahem, okay, then I think my business here is done. Once again, I apologize. Now, I will send you back."

Cale feel his body was sucked somewhere. His head was spinning. He feel want to throw up. Suddenly, he regret for not cursing the God of Death more.

"Your fate is in your hand, Cale Henituse."

***

When he opened his eyes again, he found himself inside his own room. Now, he had time to observe everything around him. His room was like victoria style he saw at the movie. He was laying on soft comfortable bed. Everything around him seems expensive.

There's a towel on his forehead. His fever has already went down, and his body feel much better than before. He not feel any pain anymore.

The door suddenly open, showing a figure of an old man with butler suit. Ron come in with trolley of food. He smile benignly when their eyes met.

"I see you finally awake, Young Master-nim. I just about to woke you up. It's already time for dinner."

Just by seeing the assasin's benign smile already make Cale lost his appetite.