"Do you not wish for love?" Arabella questioned, not very supportive about the girls recent engagement.

"Love, has no importance here. I wish to live a free life and this is the only way I can achieve this and make my mother happy," She said, she took Arabella's hands in hers and gave them a light squeeze.

"How do you know that he would want to live separate lives? What if he wants more from you?" Arabella said, a solemn face filled with worry.

"You worry too much darling," Sophie said, "I shall work it out on my own. Now... what of you?,"

"There are other things on my mind," Arabella confessed, Sophie's eyes shot up her interest was peaked.

"Other things," Sophie questioned.

"Improper things," Arabella whispered.

Sophie let out a squeal and fell backward onto her bed in excitement, "You must tell me everything,".

"The viscount-," Arabella begin to confess her thoughts before Sophie sat upright quickly.

"The Viscount?!" Sophie asked, a massive grin on her face. Arabella hastily shushed the girl.

"Yes, but also nothing has happened," Arabella reiterated.

"Oh," Sophie sighed with a sad face.

Arabella took a deep breathe and without taking a break she said "I-was-having-trouble-breathing-so-he-unlaced-my-corset-and-then-he-got-mad-and-i-went-to-his-study-and-he-touched-my-collar-bone-and-then-he-told-me-that-he-could-do-awful-things-to-me-and-then-he-just-walked-away-and-hasn't-talked-to-me-since,"

Arabella held her stomach, out of breath by the speed of her words.

"He wants you, love," Sophie gleamed.

"Wants me?"

"You must ask for it, he is simply to scared to peruse you," Sophie explained, Arabella palms grew sweaty at the thought of having to ask for such things from the Viscount.

As Arabella walked outside the Weathers home, a young man walked past the gates and waved at Sophie with a big smile on his face, Sophie looked at him and looked away quickly without so much as a smile. Arabella looked curiously between the two.

"Who was that?" Arabella pondered out loud.

"No one of importance," Sophie replied hastily while leading Arabella down the front steps of her porch.

"His smile was very fond. he's handsome, perhaps you should give him a chance," Arabella jested.

"Arabella! I am an engaged woman," Sophie exclaimed, shutting the door of the carriage once Arabella was seated.

Arabella could tell her friend had interest in the boy, she simply wished she wasn't so scared of commitment, for she could truly be happy if she have herself the chance to be.

"Just in time for dinner," Violet said with a soft smile, as the maid took Arabella's coat. Arabella smiled and nodded at the Viscountess before entering her bedroom to freshen up.

At dinner, the Viscount was not present, Arabella was informed that he was still doing work and was unable to attend dinner. Truthfully, Anthony sat at his chair and stared out of his window, for he could could not empty his mind of thoughts about her. 

Yet his stomach rumbled, so he stood from his seat and took a deep breath before joining the rest of the family, who were far too engrossed in conversation to pay any mind to his arrival. Except for his mother who gave him a nod and passed him some gravy. 

Arabella did her best not to look in his direction, but as she slowly turned her head she found his eyes on her, specifically her chest, he quickly revered his eyes from her chest and continued to fill his plate. Arabella turned her head back to Benedict with a small smirk on her face.

"Arabella, my dear. Your mother has written to me. Her and your father arrive tomorrow," Violet said.

"Tomorrow? That's wonderful," Arabella gleamed, however she was not nearly as happy as she acted.

"Tomorrow?" Anthony said out loud, causing the family to turn their heads to face him due to his sudden input, he cleared his throat to make up for his outburst, "I gather your grandfather is well then,"

Arabella looked at Violet with hopeful eyes, "I'm afraid there is not update on his condition, my dear,".

"That is alright, Thank you for allowing me to stay at your home. It was most enjoyable," She smiled politely.

"It was our pleasure to have you hear, Arabella," Violet smiled, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I shall miss having another scholar in the house," Eloise said sadly, frowning at Arabella from across the table.

"I suppose we'll miss you," Benedict teased, she shoved him with her elbow, with a big smile on her face.

"Yes," said Anthony with a fond smile on his face. Arabella looked at him with a soft smile and he gave her a nod, letting her know that he would miss her even if he did not say so out loud.

As dinner concludes Colin, Benedict and Arabella sat in the sitting room and talked about recent events, the three had become close companions.

"You must save us a dance at those ball," Colin said, "For that might be the only time we get to talk after tomorrow,".

"Always," Arabella replied with a smile, Colin stood up and walked out of the room, after bidding the two goodnight.

"You must tell me about your adventures at that man's house, no matter how obscure the details," Benedict chuckled at Arabella's request.

"I also received a letter back from the art school I applied too," Benedict said, Arabella leaned forward in her seat and waited for him to finish his sentence.

"I have been accepted," Benedict smiled widely, Arabella stood up quickly and gave the man a massive hug.

"Congratulations, I am so proud of your accomplishment," Arabella spoke excitedly.

"Thank you," Benedict said with a appreciative smile, "I must rest, tomorrow is my first day. I must wake up early,".