Chapter 28: Married

ابدأ من البداية

"I don't know. Sorry, I just ruined this whole day," she says, looking upset.

"No you didn't. Let's forget about it," I say and smile at her.

"Okay," she nods.

"I've missed you so much though. How's life in Australia?" she asks, changing the subject.

"It's good. Calum and I have a really nice house, considering he's 'famous' and all," I smile and laugh, "I felt a connection with him very soon after I moved there though."

"That's great! I'm so happy for you Tris. You've come so far in life," she says and laughs.

I nod and look at my phone. I get on Instagram and see that someone sent me a request. They have the last name of Hood, so they are probably related to Calum.

I accept them and smile. I bet they are new to Instagram because they have no followers or pictures. Oh well.

"So, who's all coming today?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. Uriah invited most of the people," Christina says. I feel a knot in my stomach, knowing Uriah invited them. What if he invited Tobias. They are best friends and all. Surely he is smart enough not to do that.

I nod my head, nervously.

It's around 7:00 now, and more of our old friends are arriving.

"Babes, I'm here!" I hear a familiar, deep voice shout throughout the house. I turn to Christina instantly and shake my head.

She looks at me with confusion, "What?" she asks.

"Follow me now," I say, trying not to explode.

I grab her wrist and drag her with me. We are about to walk out of the kitchen, but Tobias gets in first.

"Tris?" he says.

I don't say anything and look at the ground.

"Um," I don't have any words to speak. I'm so scared right now.

He grabs my chin and lifts my face up to look at him. I feel like bursting into tears just by looking at him right now.

The room is silent, because everyone is watching.

Then Tobias says, "Why?"

I don't say anything back, and I close my eyes.

"Back off of her!" Calum yells at him and pushes him away from me.

"Who are you?" Tobias asks Calum in disgust.

"I'm Calum Hood. Tris is my wife. Who are you?" Calum spits back at him.

Tobias looks at me with hurt in his eyes, and I feel a tear slip out of my eye.

"I'm sorry," I manage to get out.

He just shakes his head and pushes Calum off of him.

"I actually thought you loved me at one point," he says.

"What's going on here?" Calum asks, confused.

"It's none of your business," Tobias says and tears well up in his eyes. He shakes his head again and leaves the house, quickly.

I look at Christina and say, "What have I done?"

Christina looks to Uriah, "Why did you invite him? Tonight was supposed to be good. It's just ruined now."

"Come on Tris," Christina says and wraps her arm around me and brings me to the living room.

Calum follows behind, confused.

"Babe, what's going on?" he asks.

"Calum, leave her alone!" Christina yells at him.

"Don't tell me what to do. She's my wife," he says.

"Calum. Not right now," I say and more tears come from my eyes.

Uriah's POV:

I'm such an idiot for inviting both of them. Oh well. Calum walks in the kitchen and still looks confused.

"Okay, what happened with that guy?" he asks, looking mad.

"That was Tris' ex-boyfriend/fiancé," Zeke says, glaring at me.

"She was engaged before I met her?" Calum asks.

We all nod our heads.

"And you invited him why?" he asks, like I'm stupid. I am pretty stupid if you ask me.

"Because he's my best friend, and I haven't seen him in a long time. He's a famous NFL player too," I say.

"You're not too smart are you," he says.

I shake my head and smile.

"And you smile at horrible moments. You're messed up dude," he says, shaking his head.

Tobias' POV:

She's married. She left me. She never loved me. She did this. She is all that replays in my mind. She as in Tris.

What did I do to hurt her? I loved her. I thought she loved me too. I never think the right thoughts. Why did I ever think anyone loved me? I'll never find love again.

I don't care about what I said to Tris, because she is the one who left me. Why would she marry him so soon, but not me? Maybe she was meant for him and not me.

Memories start to flood into my mind of the times we had together. In highschool, when I proposed, when she said she loved me. I believed all those times would actually last. I don't know what to do anymore.

All of these thoughts flood into my mind, as I'm driving. There isn't anyone to stay with here, I don't think. Except one person. One of my "good old friends." Say hello to your old boyfriend Cara. It's time to get revenge.

A/N: Omg guys! I can't even right now. I'm so stupid for making their life so sad and depressing and crap! On the bright side, I already have the next chapter planned! It's going to be good. Sad, happy, idk.

I'm going to write it tomorrow though!

Guys, I made myself cry while writing this. That shows that I actually care about my Fourtris! OMG CALUM WHY YOU BE RATCHET?! Haha. lol.

I'll see you tomorrow lol! Have a great sleep!

Comment what you thought of the chapter and I love you all!
May 16, 2015, 12:47pm

a/n 08/30/16: my author's notes were so cringy😂&& yeesh this story is so dramatic:|