She headed upstairs where she heard Liho's soft meows coming from Wanda's room. She headed inside and found the cat laying down on Wanda's bed. Natasha smiles as she walks over and takes a seat on Wanda's bed.

"Hi girl," Natasha says as she picks up the cat and holds her in her lap, "You still miss her?"

Liho meows softly and Natasha nods her head, "Yeah, I miss her too."

Natasha hears the front door open, and she sets Liho down. She stands from the bed and heads out of Wanda's room, leaving the door cracked for Liho. She heads over to the banister railing, looking down at the kids who were waving around toy swords.

"Mama!" Franklin exclaims, waving up at her, "I love Coney Island!"

"It was awesome!" Diana says, "We got on the cyclone so many times! And we ate so much food! Coney Island is brilliant!"

"Brilliant?" Natasha asks and Diana shrugs.

"I am expanding my vocabulary."

Natasha shakes her head as she heads downstairs. Elena stares out the backdoor at Anya, "Is she on the phone with Kate? Again?"

"She misses her," Diana says, "Kate's in Santorino."

"Santorini," Kennedy corrects.

Diana shrugs, "Same thing."

Elena shakes her head as she looks away from the backdoor, "Love is gross."

Franklin frowns, "I love you Elena."

"That's different, you're my brother. Anya and Kate are dating which means they love each other grossly and are gross people," Elena explains.

"What does that make us?" Natasha asks her daughter as she hugs Kennedy from behind, kissing her on the cheek.

"Old," Elena answers.

Kennedy's shoulders sag, "I am not old. Your Mama may be though."

"Hey!" Natasha exclaims and Kennedy looks at her with a smile, "I am only two years older than you."

"Mama's going to be forty next year," Diana informs her siblings.

"Watch the F-word," Natasha tells her daughter.

"I thought the F-word was fuck," TJ says, and Franklin lets out a soft gasp as he points a finger at the oldest of the group.

"It usually is," Natasha tells him.

"Nat!" Kennedy hisses.

"Oh and don't say that word," Natasha tells him.

"Sorry," TJ apologizes.

"What makes a word bad?" Diana asks, "Words are just words."

"Hey so Uncle Steve and Aunt Marin want to hang out with TJ and Franklin tonight," Natasha says, trying to steer away from Diana's oddly deep thinking.

"What about us?" Elena asks.

"Would seeing Morgan be good enough for you?" Kennedy asks.

"Yes," Elena states, "Yes it would be."

"Okay, TJ and Frankie, go pack your stuff. Girls go harass Anya," Natasha orders. The four kids let out cheers as the two groups split off into two separate directions to complete their tasks. Finally alone, Kennedy spins in Natasha's arms.

"Mission failed, the kids like Coney Island," Kennedy says with a small smile.

"We'll train them out of it," Natasha insists, and Kennedy lets out a soft laugh as she reaches up and plays with the blonde end of Natasha's hair.