"There is no safe way to correctly execute time travel," Tony says.

"We don't know that for sure," Natasha argues.

"I say we take a vote," Steve states, "We're still a team. We should decide as a team."

Tony tilts his head, "Look at you being a team player. Where was that seven years ago?"

Steve looks over at Tony, ignoring the subtle dig about the Accords.

"I'm going home," Steve says. He looks at Natasha, "Marin still wants to borrow the boys."

Natasha laughs, "They're at Coney Island with Kennedy, but I'll see if they're tired when they get home."

"Okay," Steve says with a small smile. He glances at Tony, "I'll see you, Tony."

"Steve I didn't mean-"

"It's fine," Steve interrupts, "I did mess up and I want to make up for that. By doing this right. As a team."

Tony nods his head, "Tell Marin I said hi."

"I will," Steve says as he heads toward the door.

Natasha looks back at Scott who was still eating food, "Five hours, and everything you've known has changed. People you love are gone. Can't imagine how he's feeling."

"Or why he's that hungry," Tony mutters.

Natasha rolls her eyes as she looks at Tony, "I know that we can do this."

"How?"

"Because you're the smartest person I know. There isn't anything that you can't put your mind to. If you wanted to figure out time travel, you would. But you're scared and I get it, I'm scared too. But we have to try."

"I won't try at the cost of my wife and daughter," Tony says, "And if you really loved Kennedy, you wouldn't either."

"How could you say that?" Natasha asks.

Tony scoffs, "Everything that we've ever done, aside from New York, Kennedy has been there. She's always been there, which is concerning when you realize she was just human. No real training. No powers. Just a regular woman on the front lines against aliens and enhanced humans alike because she's in love with you."

Natasha doesn't say anything, just simply stares at him.

"And we've all moved past Dreykov and the Red Room and Kennedy will insist that she would do it time and time again because she loves you, but Natasha her love for you is going to get her killed. It almost did with Thanos. He was going to kill her for those stones. Do you remember that? Because I do. I think about it all the time. Kennedy is my best friend. She's the best person that I know, but she has a major blindspot and that is you and all of humanity. It's time for her to be selfish. It's time for all of us to be selfish."

"And what about Peter?" Natasha asks with a shrug, "Reagan? Wanda? Fury? T'Challa? Strange? What about them Tony? Peter and Reagan worshipped the ground you walked on. They looked up to you. Shame their own hero won't even fight for them."

Tony shakes his head, "Strange said there was only one chance that we win. One out of millions. The way I'm looking at it, this is the closest thing we'll get to a victory."

Natasha scoffs and shakes her head, "If it comes down to that vote. And everyone says yes, we'll figure this out with or without you."

"Good luck," Tony tells her.

Natasha spares Scott one last glance before heading out of the building. She drives home to find it empty except for Anya who was lounging by the pool on the phone with Kate, Tolkien lying out there with her.