Chapter 7: Declaration

Start from the beginning

"What are you? The backup?" Jesse asked with a smug smirk plastered on his face.

"Stay out of the way," Cobra told him.

"Let me have some fun," Jesse said as he ran in Cobra's direction.

Unfortunately, even though the Sannoh Hoodlum Squad had joined them, they are still outnumbered and the White Rascals members are still having a hard time taking down the opposing group.

Some of them stopped fighting as they heard a truck coming toward them. It rammed on the fences and the familiar group of high schoolers gets out of the truck.

"Ta-da~!" Murayama said as he made his entrance into the fight.

"Let's go, assholes!" the Oya High leader yelled as his men cried out in response.

They also joined the fight as they lend a hand to the White Rascals.

On the other side, Kizzy and some members of White Rascals are having a hard time.

"So long, Kizzy," Takano told to his former fellow member of Doubt. Kizzy breathed a sigh as if he realized he lost.

However, Takeshi ran in his direction and stumbled in the middle of Takano's group and Kizzy's.

"You guys got some good friends," Takeshi told Kizzy as the other Rude Boys members stood beside him.

"What?" Kizzy voiced out of confusion.

"They came dressed like that to Nameless Street," Yu said. Turns out, Shimura and Bito went to Nameless Street to ask the Rude Boys to help them.

"They would've been hunted down. It was good they came," Takeshi said making Kizzy smirk in amusement.

"Those guys..."

And with that, Rude Boys joined White Rascals' fight.

On Rocky and Ranmaru's side, their one-on-one fight is still going on. Well, it wasn't really a one-on-one fight as they are ganging up on Rocky who is already badly beaten.

The White Rascals' leader groaned in pain as Ranmaru hit his head with a wrench.

In the middle of that fight, they heard Hyuga laughing from above.

"Hey, you look pathetic," Hyuga said to Rocky.

"Hyuga, you're finally here," Ranmaru told him with a smirk. The Daruma leader pulled a rope and swung himself down towards some Doubt member. He lay on the ground as he locks the guy's arm and breaks it.

Clearly, he's not on Ranmaru's side.

"I'm here to get in your way," Hyuga smirked as he tells the Doubt's leader.

"What?" Ranmaru questioned.

"I can't trust someone who dumps his men like garbage," the Daruma leader said. He glanced from his behind as he heard his men making their way towards the fight.

"What are you taking so damn long with this scumbag for?" Hyuga asked Rocky who is leaning his body against the side of a van.

"This is a SWORD matter. We'll handle it as we see fit," the Daruma Ikka's leader declared while his men got out of their vehicles and walked towards the fight.

Lastly, Daruma Ikka joined the fight.

Due to that, without them having a proper conversation, the SWORD alliance was finally formed.

The tables turned when the SWORD alliance was formed making their side in the favor of the fight.

Mighty Warriors who are watching the fight occurring, finally decided to intervene and join Doubt in taking down SWORD.