She takes you to the ER

***

*** Pairing: Hyeri x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: No

***
Pairing: Hyeri x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
It was quiet the whole drive, up until you actually get there, to the emergency room.

Hyeri was the one driving you and you were still upset that she called the online nurses and ask what they would recommend to do in order to make sure your health is where it's supposed to be. It was about 7:00 pm after leaving the driveway of your home, you weren't mad at Hyeri at all, you just didn't want to go anywhere, let alone the emergency room. All you both know what your well-being is being conflicted by is the anxiety.

You has been having gone under panic attacks more than you normally would and Hyeri had even considered taking you than, but you got defensive about it and she just left the subject there, but her eyes never let you out her sights. Just when she started beginning to feel better, they picked up again and this time, they made you really sick. For three days, Hyeri would wake up to see you pale, absolute no color in your face or lips. She gave you until the end of the day for something to change before going against your protests about seeing a doctor. But it didn't workout for you in the way both of you were hoping for, you were resting and cuddling in bed watching your favorite movie when something stranged happened.

"I have to go to the bathroom, lovely." you say, pulling yourself up to go.

"Okay, do you want me to pause this until you get back?"

"Naw, you can keep watching it. I won't be long." you say.

Hyeri nods in agreement and watches as you make your way to the master bathroom. On the way there, she couldn't help but notice you seemed to be struggling not to stumble with every step.

That was a new red flag sign to her, after the fight to stand still and walk, you begin to lose memory for no particular reason. It wasn't like you had been hit really hard in the head, it was something else you both couldn't identify. When Hyeri begins to worry once more, she asks you one more time about letting her take you to the doctor and again, you decline with refusal. Hyeri wasn't so sure so she had waited until the next time you needed to get up for something and called once out of earshot. As you're returning to the bedroom, you could hear Hyeri talking to someone on the phone and as you listen in closely, you realize the phone call was about getting you in for an appointment as soon as possible.

The nurse on the phone advised Hyeri to take in right away after being informed of the symptoms. You waited until the call was over to go back to Hyeri, you were livid and you weren't afraid to show it.

Hyeri jumped when you slammed the door open with great force, nearly closing the space between you both and expressing your anger with every word through gritted teeth.

"I told you no! What the hell are you doing going behind my back like that?!"

"I'm trying to help you, (Y/n)! Why can't you see that? Why I want to do what I think is best for your wellbeing! Are you really that blind?!"

***
Those were the last words exchanged to each other, until you reached the parking lot of the emergency room.

"I'm not trying anything behind your back, (Y/n). I just want to make sure you're healthy and well."

You remain silent, Hyeri continues with a few more things to say before going inside.

"This shouldn't take long, it could be just something minor. But it doesn't hurt to make certain of that."

You sigh while rolling your eyes before opening the car door and slamming it shut with the anger you had within.

Shortly after checking in, you were called to be seen and when they give you the regular little tests, they were able to figure it immediately. According to the once steady beat of your heart, the heartbeat has changed slightly and it was all from getting severely dehydrated. Dehydration was also the cause of your stumbling and memory loss, so what happened was after getting examined, they immediately book you in the emergency room and you were now hooked up getting medical treatment done to rehydrate you. The results after the first treatment went rather well, which worked out for you since you now can relieve from the burdens of worries as you thought about how long you might have to stay for this. Needless to say, the ride home was much more pleasant than the ride over. You were more talkative and bubbly, especially whenever Hyeri would talk to you, ask you questions you happily responded to every one of them.

Although, you can't quite bring yourself to tell Hyeri what's been causing the panic attacks, and Hyeri knows you well enough to know that you're hiding something from her. Because that you've seemed more upset more than usual, she didn't want to just ask in case it made you more upset. As Hyeri pulls in the driveway, you go to open your door, you're stopped when she takes hold of your arm lightly, looking into your eyes saying,

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Hyeri says quietly.

Your heart races a little as you nod before replying.

"I know, and you can tell me anything you need to." you say, causing her to smile before embracing you.

"I know."

"I love you, Hyeri."

"I love you more, sweetheart."

Once inside, she turns to you.

"What do you want to do?"

You honestly didn't know or care, you were just happy to be home. But this had started giving you an idea.

With a final thought, you decided that all you wanted to do was to cuddle with Hyeri and watch a movie or two. As you spoke aloud the thought, Hyeri took you upstairs to your shared bedroom and put in your favorite movies.

"Before we start, can I get you anything?"

"Just your cuddles." you say.

Hyeri smiles as she climbs in in the other side of you, wrapping you up close to her and started your movie. Hyeri had gladly crated you the rest of the night, and possibly for the rest of the week

You couldn't deny the fact that you quite enjoyed Hyeri's full attention.

Her focus was you after all.

***
Requests are open!!!