Chapter 11

Christians mom went in the kitchen to cook and I told him I'd be right back.

I followed her into the kitchen and watched as she grabbed ingredients for the spaghetti.

"I came to help" I say smiling at her.

"It's okay Hun you don't have to help"

"I thought it would be good bonding time"

"Well why don't you just sit and I'll cook guest aren't supposed to do anything" she says smiling and putting stuff on the stove.

~
Lorena aka Christians mom, that's all she told me while she cooked.
I tried helping but she was not with it.

"Babe" I hear already knowing who it is.

"Hi" I say smiling and wrapping my hands around his waist.

"How was it"

"Well she refused for me to help but I know her name now"
I giggle

Everyone was in the kitchen eating until Christian stood up and cleared his throat.

"Can I say a few words?"

"Yes" Lorena says quickly.

"In the next couple months I'll be preparing to leave again"

"You said it wouldn't be awhile before this happened"

"I said that almost 3 years ago mom" he says but I'm kinda surprised he told me first then his family.

"I'm sorry mom , uhh Charlie and I are gonna go after dinner"

To ease the tension I say
"Thanks for dinner it was great"

~

After our SEPARATE showers, Christian wanted to shower together but I said no because I know we will create sexual tension and I don't want that yet.

Authors note:
Just a little something for someone that actually commented that I should keep writing.
:)
I'll start writing every time I'm on the school bus back from school and in the morning.