Who Is Christina Campbell?

En başından başla

 With that he winked and plunged the knife into his stomach.

"No!" Deanna half yelled, half screamed as she ran out of her hiding spot to retrieve the gun. The demon's eyes turned its milky yellow and he turned towards her throwing his hand up sending power, dark power that sent her flying over the kitchen table.

 He walked over to her as Dean struggled hard against that same power binging him to the wall and chair. Deanna crawled furiously towards the gun as her only hope of being saved when the demon walked up to her, leaning over and snapped her neck.

 A strangled cry and scream of a young girl was sounded as the demon looked up to see Christina standing there frightened. They stared at each other for a second to long before she got a hold on her emotions and grabbed a knife from somewhere inside that same jacket on that same outfit from before.

 Christina plunged at the demon a little hesitantly but was met with only air as she looked to see him gone. She turned behind her to feel her own fathers hand on her throat only it wasn't her father, it was the demon. She struggled in his grip but he only lifted her up into mid-air before throwing her to the wall like she was a rag doll.

 She fell silent.

 Dean got free of the strange power and ran over to the gun first, waving it around looking for the yellow eyed demon to find him gone. He then walked over to Christina and felt for a pulse, she was alive. He sighed in relief.

"Mary. Mary!"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 A car pulled up with Dean in the driver's seat as Mary and the Demon locked lips. They pulled apart as Dean rushed out with gun cocked and aimed. The demon looked at him with those yellow milky eyes then looked up towards the sky as black smoke erupted from its mouth.

 The demon was gone and only Samuel's dead body remained.

 Dean watched as life sprang back into John and he and Mary embraced. All Dean Felt was crappier than ever. A hand on his shoulder shook him out of his thoughts as he looked back over to come face to face with Castiel.

 He looked past him to come eye to eye with Christina who looked pretty upset and angry. She started walking then ran over to them with a look of determination. She was inches away as her hands brushed on Dean's shoulder when they all disappeared.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

 Dean sat up in his bed of the motel as Castiel stood beside him.

"I couldn't stop any of it." He says. "She still made the deal. She still died in the nursery, didn't she?"

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You couldn't have stopped it." Said Castiel.

"Stopped what?" asked a shrill voice behind them. "Who are you? And where the hell am I?"

 Both the men turned around to find a terrified girl, but not just any. It was Christina.

"Christina?" asks Dean not really believing she was actually here.

"You're not supposed to be here." Said Castiel as he extended his arm to tough her forehead.

 She looked at his hand then at him and finally at Dean before grabbing his arm and twisting it back behind his back. She was about to push him up against a wall but he disappeared just as soon. Christina turned around quickly but didn't get a chance to make a move as Castiel was waiting.

 He touched her forehead and then she fell unconscious to the ground.

"Cas!" yelled Dean as he ran over to her and made sure she was still breathing. "Send her back!"