Prologue

When I arrive at the hospital I rushed to the ICU where rose is. When I reach there I saw her mom, her head has bandage around it,her body is full of wounds.

"someday,when I'm older,I want you to be my Luna"he said while smiling widely

I slowly open my eyes,I look at rose,her body is full of bandage,there are ventilator machines in her mouth to help her breath and wires that are connected to her body,her eyes is open but she's not awake the doctor said that she's not in a coma,but she looks like in a state of coma. But I can still see changing expression on her face.

The doctor said she can't close her eyes,she maybe shock of what happen to her that time that's why her eyes is always open and maybe it's the side effects of drugs. She look like she's just sleeping. But I didn't believe the scientific explanation the doctor said. I doubted that. It's been 2 weeks since she's here.

I Stand up from my sit, walking towards the window sliding the curtain to block the sunlight coming from the window. I sit back besides Rose bed.

I don't know what happened to her.But I know what might be the cost of this,I heard the door opened behind me"minatozaki you can go home for a bit I'll take take of her"I cringed at the name she called me, its Minatozaki Sana but I prefer Sana, Minatozaki is to formal and sounds naive coming from her mouth.

"It's okay aunt,I can still stay for a little while."aunt is still recovering and she a little okay now compares to when I first saw her condition.but I still can't let her take care of rose in that kind of condition.

I look at rose face. You can't see any expression from her pale face,only her open eyes can tell if she feels anything.I don't know if she heard me or see me,but for someone to see her current state,it must creep them out seeing her like this,it's the reaction aunt gave when she seen her daughter looking like this.

It's not the first time that this happen in this city, rose isn't the only person to be known to have this condition in this city. For some people this condition isn't a big deal at all because they don't know what happened to whoever have this kind of condition,all they know is that all the victims have the same bitten marks in their body.

"Chid I know your worried about rose. But you have to take a rest."She right,I haven't been sleeping properly for the last 5 days. But my best friend condition is more important I can't just leave here when she's like this."child do you think rose will be happy seeing you like this?."I froze. She right. I look at rose emotionless face,I don't want rose to worry about me when she woke up,so I don't have a choose but to take care of my Health.

"I understand aunt. I'll be back tomorrow"I stand up and pick up my things. But before I could leave,I face her"Aunt what really happened?"I ask her trying not to show any emotions,there was a sudden silence before she responded.

"we got attack. She tries to protect me. She got bitten Sana"she perceive, I look at her confused"bitten?by what Aunt?"aunt didn't respond immediately,as if she having a second thought if she going to tell me the truth."who attacked you aunt?"I ask again, she look away and sigh

"Lycans..."