seventy five. | end

Magsimula sa umpisa

      The imaginary timer went off in their heads as they both looked around to find eachother, Kana went outside while Heeseung went back inside.

"Kana! ang galing mo girl-"

"Mina, have you seen heeseung?"

"Heeseung? Nakabunggo ko sya kanina, hinahanap ka rin" Mina pointed at her left and Kana followed her directions.

Madami paring tao sa loob, at marami din ang nagsisi alisan na, kaya nahihirapan nang maghanap si Kana.

"Heeseung!" Hinawakan nya ang kamay ng lalaking nakatalikod sakanya, "Saan ka ba sumuot? kanina pa ako naghahanap"

"Huh?" "Ah. sorry wrong person!" Kana took a step back and bumped into someone, "Found you"

The guy behind her said, holding her by her shoulders. "Heeseung!"

"Paano ba yan, nanalo ako. I found you first" Heeseung kissed his imaginary medal and waved at his imaginary fans, and kana rolls her eyes before pulling his hand.

"Come with me"

"Well,"

"Well?" Heeseung crossed his arms on his chest, tilting his head while tapping his shoe on the concrete ground. "Can you please wait for me to finish muna?"

Ngumisi sya bago tumango, nagbuntong hininga naman si Kana habang palipat lipat ang tingin.

"You've waited long enough, Hee" She said, looking at her shoes.

Heeseung fought back the smile that was forming on his face, "Oo naiinip na nga ako eh" He joked.

"I'm sorry okay? I just wanted to fix my problems first, ayaw kitang idamay sa problema ko"

"But i want you to share your problems with me, kana" Singit nya.

"I knew you'd say that, but still. I wanted it to be perfect, kaya i made you wait, I'm sorry"

"Shh" Heeseung extended his arm, pulling Kana close to his chest. "No need to be sorry, I would wait years if i had to"

"Seriously where do you learn these things" Bulong ni Kana sa sarili nya, mahinang tumawa si Heeseung.

"So? What are the magic words?" Sabi nya habang tinatapik ang likuran ni Kana.

"Sasabihin ko pa ba? Alam mo naman na" Angal ni Kana, agad umiling si Heeseung dahil dito at tinanggal ang pagkakahawak nya.

"I want to hear it"

"Eh"

"Kana"

"I love you Lee Heeseung, Ah this is so corny but i honestly don't care anymore" Kinuha nya ang kamay ni Heeseung at hinawakan ito ng mahigpit.

"I adore you, so much" Dagdag pa nya, bago pa man makaisip ng sasabihin si Heeseung nagsalita na ulit si Kana.

"I love your stupidity, your annoying habits, your-"

"Kikiligin ba ako o maiinsulto?"

Kana squeezed his hand tighter, causing him to immediately shut his mouth.

"Your smile, your laugh and your face, kahit minsan hindi ko alam kung gusto ko bang sapakin o halika-"

"Hmm?" Heeseung wiggled his eyebrows, teasing her while swinging their arms together.

"And how you always know exactly what i need to hear, everything Heeseung. I adore everything about you"

Hindi na napigilan ni Heeseung ang ngiti nya, "K-"

"I love you"

"I-"

"I love you"

"Kan-"

"I love you"

"Ako mu-"

"I lo-" Heeseung clicks his tongue, leaning close to her face before kissing her forehead.

"I love you too"

"sabi na eh crush mo talaga ak-"

"Kana you're ruining the mood"

[]
## NOTE

HELLO?? it feels so rushed
diba so sorry 😭😭
thank you for reading and
i'll probably post the
extra/special chapters soon!
so please do look forward to them
thank uu