Crazy Love Part.2

Start from the beginning

I once again cleared my throat and continued, "You'll learn a little bit about me because this is my first time making a vlog!"

"So, because I don't have you guys to ask me questions because I'm still new," I explained, "I asked my friends to make a list of questions about myself." I pulled a piece of paper from my pocket and unfolded it to reveal 10 questions.

I sniffed and started reading.

"First and foremost, why did you decide to start a YouTube channel?"

"Great question," I said to the camera. "Well, actually no one told me to do this; I simply feel that it'll be so much fun to share my wacky yet lovely life with the world. My girlfriend isn't aware of this, but babe, if you see this, I love you and enjoy watching."

I smiled at the camera and read the next question.

"Okay next question... If you were a fruit, why are you fruity?"

I let out a small laugh, who the fuck wrote this?

"I-uh well, uhm.... Strawberry."

"That wasn't a question but let's move on. Okay, third question is- Who would win in a fight between Superman and Batman?"

Okay what the hell? These questions isn't even related to me!

"I think my friends and I need to talk after this, anyways my answer is me."

I sigh and shook my head, "Okay next.. For the fourth question by Seulgi. Oh wow seems like she wants a shout out. Shout out to you my friend! " I waved at the camera.

"Okay, moving on. So her question is.."

"Sex or chocolates?"

I sigh..Okay that's it I'm cutting this off. My friends better hide themselves or they're dead.

But before I could switch off my camera, my girlfriend barged into my closet, whining. Oh my goodness.

"Babe, I've looked everywhere for you, I even fired one of my security guards, and you're just here! Why aren't you answering my calls?"

She stopped and look at me with her brows furrowed, "What's that?"

"N-nothing." I replied before hiding my camera.

She grimaced and took a hasty step towards me. She pinched my arm, making me flinch.

"Are you cheating on me? Why are you here in the closet with whatever you're hiding behind your back?! You miss your mistress aren't you?! And you're here to call her? I knew it, you don't love me anymore!" She yelled and crossed her arm before turning her back on me.

I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute my girlfriend is when she's jealous. I softly embraced her and kissed her on the head. How lovely was it to see her holding back a smile.

"You know I won't cheat on you; never in my life will I find another girl than Jennie Kim,"I informed her, attempting to calm her down and clear her mind of the negative ideas.

"Then tell me, what are you hiding?" She asked.

I gulped, looking everywhere but her. "I was doing a.. vlo-...v-...."

"Vlo? What??"

I sighed, "Iwasdoingavlog."

She grinned as she pulled me into a tight hug and squeezed my head between her massive mountains.

"Babe, that's so cute, but why so sudden? Do you want me to buy subscribers for you? Or do you want me to call the ceo of youtu-"

I quickly covered her mouth with my hand and shook my head.