They looked at the result then to me there eyes widen.what?what is it? Tell me!

"Omg! Your fucking pregnant bitch!"lumapit sila sakin at yumakap.halos maipit na ako buti na lang pinigilan sila ni Zack.

May heart skipped a beat.

"W-what?"what the heck I'm I gonna do?shit!I'm freaking pregnant again with the same man I mean gay.

I started panicking.this is not happening.heck!

"Angel?"napatingin ako Kay zack,may eyes started to water.

"Girl what's wrong?your not happy?"they looked at me with concerned look.their smile is wiped on there faces.

I started crying."h-how the hell?I'm pregnant again?"they started panicking.

"Shush girl it's alright."no it's not ok dark and kuya is in a relationship pano kung nalaman nila na nabuntis ako ni dark?kuya will be devastated.

Umiling iling ako.zack came to my aid.

"Who's the father?"Evangeline asked.i can't tell them everythings messy I can't.

Umiling ako."it's ok angel I will be the father of that"I looked at Zack he seemed to be determined.ang mga mata nito ay nagningning ng tumingin sa aking tiyan.

I smiled t him."were always here for you girl"they hugged me and we started crying together.

After that I got home and told mom,alya and dad about my pregnancy they seemed happy about it.pina Kilala Kong si Zack Ang ama ng dinadala ko.

Alya seemed excited to have a sibling too.

That night I called Henry again and told him I was pregnant.nagulat Siya syempre.

"Angel you seemed to be not ok there you can have a vacation here after the wedding ends leave your work for a bit"

Tama nga Siya I was still thinking what to do.but then I can't abort the baby the baby has nothing to do with my problems right know.

"I will"we ended the call.

Napa tingin ako da pintuan ng pumasok si mom and alya.

Lumapit sila at yinakap ako.

"Did you have it check honey?"

"Hindi pa po pero bukas mag papa check up ako"alya hold my tummy and kissed it.

"Mommy is tito Zack going to be my daddy too?"she asked innocently.her eyes shined brightly.

Tumango ako."ofcourse sweetheart tito Zack really loves you"

"I'm exited mommy"ngumiti ako sa kanya.

Napa tingin ako Kay mom.

"Anak stay here Muna Lola and I are gonna talk ok?"tumango Siya.

Lumabas ako ng kwarto Kasama si mom.

"Are you ok?"she asked worriedly.

"Yes mom"tumango ko.she hugged me.

"I can tell your not ok sweetheart I am your mom you can tell me what's wrong"I Shaked a little because of unshed tears.tinapik tapik ni mom Ang likod ko.

"Shush mommy's here"I sob harder  and hold on her like a baby.

"Mommy Zack isn't really the father"

"Ssshh it's ok sweetheart."she kissed the top of my head.

"Have A rest hmm?"

"I-i will mom me and alya will go to New York and have a little vacation there kasabay Ang wedding ni Henry."