"Kennedy, you need to realize that that cage is no joke. When me and Mercedes had our match in there, it changed our bodies. The pain is like no other. "Ashley said seriously, feeling the hairs rise up on her arms and neck, just remembering the grueling match that she shared with Merecedes a few years prior.

The younger woman knew that risk of this type of match, but she really wanted to do it. She wanted to take that risk and go for it.

"I know that and I'm willing to face the realities of it including the pain and everything else, but I just want to make my last match memorable. Especially with it being with you." Kennedy gestured over to the young Flair, who sighed.

"Look, I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'm just wondering why so sudden?" The older woman questioned as Kennedy fumbled over her words before coming to somewhat of a coherent sentence.

"I...I just want to do something for my—ourselves, you know?" She spoke softy as she almost slipped up, but she never seemed to notice as Ashley nodded and rested her hand on her forehead.

"Let's brainstorm then." She spoke, making Kennedy smile internally.

The two spent the rest of lunch bouncing ideas off of each other, which really helped Kennedy for her future role as writer and producer. They came up with a few great reasons and settled on three that made sense to them and the story they were looking to tell through this feud. One that would also make sense and incorporate how Kennedy would be taken off of TV for a while.

The two girls approached Vince's office and gave one another a reassuring smile. They knew they needed to sell and pitch this idea well so that it would come to life.

"Let's do this." Kennedy whispered, knocking on the door before hearing his low voice telling them to come in.

"Hey girls," Vince smiled, looking up from his papers, watching as they waltzed into his office, each going over to give him a small hug.

"Hey gramps."

"Hey Vince."

They each took a seat before looking over at him.

"We have something that we want to pitch to you." Kennedy told him and he nodded slowly.

"And we know this is a little short on time and very sudden and out there, but we want you to hear us out and at least try to consider it." His granddaughter added.

Ashely took a deep breath, and Kennedy gave her a comforting nod. "We want our match at Money In The Bank to be in hell in a cell."

"Excuse me." Vince lowered his glasses and the girls both gulped.

"Gramps, please just listen." Kennedy held her hands out and he took a deep breath, settling in his chair and listened as the girls pitched the ideas that actually did sound amusing to him.

It went on for about 25 minutes. Each of them detailing the reason why they wanted the match with this stipulation and ideas they had for the match itself and how it would tie into the story.

"So?" Kennedy said as she wrapped up her spiel and she watched her grandfather sit back up in his chair and nod.

"You know what? Your ideas don't sound bad at all." He spoke, looking at Ashley and Kennedy, who played excited footies under the table while keeping a straight face to contain their excitement.

"So is that a yes?" Ashley asked, and Vince gave no movement to give them a solid answer. Instead, he spoke.

"I'm not saying it's a no. But I'm also not saying it's a yes. This is a very big decision and I'll need to at least talk to Johnny about it alright? Just to get a second opinion."