ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚

Start from the beginning

"i see." y/n said with a smile visible in her tone. "thank you for trusting me."

shu just hummed. y/n tried peeking at his face, but shu would always avert it away from her.

y/n giggled. "would you like to try your charm out?"

"i could?" shu asked. and that successfully made him look at her.

y/n was caught off guard when she saw shu's red face. it wasn't infectious, but shu has shared his redness with y/n by making the lady blush as well. he was surprised to see how her cheeks changed colors.

"yeah of course you could." y/n chirped and slowly looked away as well.

ladies and gentlemen, presenting, shu yamino and leto y/n, walking together without even looking at each other.

"hey, y/n." shu called and peeked at her. "i don't want to assume things but..."

shu paused from walking before pointing at himself.

"i am your favorite among us five, no?"

y/n blinked and just stood there.

"y-yeah, you could say that," she mumbled.

"y-you can't blame me! if it wasn't for you, everyone wouldn't think twice about joining my petty club!" she exclaimed. "a-a-and y-you were the first among them to introduce himself! b-basically you were the first one i knew!"

"you were my first boy friend!!"

the crows cawed and the bird flew away from how loud y/n was. the two of them were then muted and speechless.

"AH! I MEANT BOY AS IN THE GUY AND FRIEND AS A FRIEND!" y/n started panicking while defending herself. she was already speaking gibberish a few seconds later while shu just stared at her.

shu couldn't explain how... amused he was. his cheeks were red and hot while staring at the cutest and most adorable girl he has ever met in his whole life.

"pfft!"

shu let out a laugh while holding his stomach for his dear life. everything- he finds everything funny and amusing. does the world really change like this so easily just because of one silly woman?

"the world really is magical," he mumbled while wiping the tears that escaped his eyes,

y/n just crossed her arms and pouted. "okay dummy. laugh all you want. but i do admit that you are my favorite member of the club."

"and that might change if you continue laughing there!"

"eh?!" shu exclaimed. "that's not fair! it's not my fault you're being cute and amusing at the same time!" shu admitted while laughing.

but he immediately paused after he realized what he just said.

y/n slowly grinned. "is that karma i taste?"

shu copied y/n by grinning awkwardly as he stand up properly. "why? aren't you cute and amusing?" he asked.

"am i, shu? am i cute and amusing?"

"y-you're just teasing me."

"am i, shu? am i?" y/n continued.

"stop that." shu chuckled. y/n giggled as well.

the both of them were just standing under a street light with a few light bugs witnessing the cute moment.

"you cannot tell the others that you are my favorite though." y/n said.

"aww, it was my first time getting the bragging rights but i won't even get a chance to use it?" shu joked. "wait, if i'm your favorite, why did you give vox the role of the vice president?"