List of Main Cast & Recurring Cast

(Author's Note: This isn't the first chapter nor a new chapter. It's where everyone gets to know all the characters of this story)

Starting main cast:

1) Michael Jackson as Himself (He's the son of Katrina and Jordan. He's the best friend of Oscar and he's the ex boyfriend of Lisa Marie after he cheated on her with Andrea. He fell in love with Andrea after he was playing with her many times. He's the rival of Skyler over Andrea. He later on became friends with Skyler after the rivalry)

2) America Ferrera as Andrea Perez (She's the daughter of Eduardo and Juliana

2) America Ferrera as Andrea Perez (She's the daughter of Eduardo and Juliana. She's the best friend of Cisco and Marina and Raven and Amy and Lois and Sofia and Cecilia and Mavis and Emily. She's the rival of Lisa Marie over Michael and she became the new rival of Crystal over Michael. She later on founds out she has a long lost older sister who became a mom a young age and has a son that was Ashley)

 She later on founds out she has a long lost older sister who became a mom a young age and has a son that was Ashley)

3) Lisa Marie Presley as Herself (She's the daughter of Edward and Pauline and she's the sister of Ariana and Aaron. She's the ex girlfriend of Michael after finding out he cheated on her with Andrea behind her back. She's the best friend of Tawni. She was once a rival of Andrea over Michael but they became frenemies after and later they became good friends)

 She was once a rival of Andrea over Michael but they became frenemies after and later they became good friends)

4) Sky Blu as Skyler Gordy (He's the son of Valerie and Berry IV and he's the brother of Mahogany. He's the best friend of Brooke, he's the ex boyfriend of Andrea and they became good friends after. He was the rival of Michael over Andrea)