Chapter one; Video games and- what is this feeling?

Notes!: This is heavily inspired by kyulart on TikTok! So please give credits to them! Also this is not smut of any sort- These are minors, and I'm making a teenage love story!

 Meanings: ' means thoughts. " means speaking aloud. ( means a small note I added. * means noises or sounds made. 

My tiktok is bro.cos if you want to see my content! Ok ok I'll leave you be!

_____________________________________________

Like usual, Chongyun and Xingqiu spent the day together. Whether it was fighting hilichurls or just hanging out and playing video games. The pair decided it was best to relax that day, so they headed to Chongyun's place. It was a pleasant walk, though it was cloudy. They soon arrived at their destination and hurried inside, it definitely looked like a storm was heading their way. Once settled, the two sat down with some snacks and started up Mario Cart. (it was Xingqiu's favorite.)

"How the actual hell are you so good!" Chongyun complained after he lost 3 times in a row. The boy who sat across from him just laughed and teased him. Chongyun felt his face turn red from ear to ear. What was this feeling? This is normal Xingqiu- how come he feels all nervous all of a sudden? Time went by and soon it was nighttime. It had started raining heavily, too. Xingqiu noticed the frost haired boy next to him had started dozing off. He wanted to move but all he could do was stare at him. Something about him drew Xingqiu in, like he was mesmerized.
He soon caught hold of reality and turned off the game. He may look weak, but he was able to carry Chongyun to his room without any trouble. He gently set the boy's body on his bed, making sure to not wake him up. Once again, he was mesmerized. The way Chongyun's body just lays there.. 'Cute...' He thought. He covered him up with a soft cotton blanket, and planted a small peck on his cheek. 'It surely does not count if it's on the cheek- plus it's a platonic kiss..so it means nothing.' He stood in the doorway for a short minute, taking in the scene. Just then a small grunt came from Chongyun as he opened one eye. He saw a silhouette of a familiar person, but it didn't last long as the mysterious person ran off. 'Must've been Xingqiu..' he thought and soon fell back to sleep. Little did he know Xingqiu was around the corner, his heart feeling like it was a balloon about to be popped.

"H-how could I face him now..!?" he sighed as he settled himself in the spare room, struggling to sleep after the recent events.