PraRish - Love Confession Part 2

Rishabh comes out of Reem's room and gets ready. It is the evening and everyone is ready for the wedding. Pratha brings Reem to the mandap and Rishabh is already there.
Reem to Pratha: I always thought evilly about you and hoped that bad things happen to you but you are giving me your love, why?
Pratha: because I want to see you both happily move on together, this was always meant to be, I just came in the way.
Reem: you can't be this nice and leave me with guilt
Pratha: don't worry

She sits her down and Rishabh stares at Pratha, tears in his eyes.

Rishabh: I will marry Reem but I have some conditions.
Pratha: wh... what is... it?

She could barely talk because if she did, she would break down.

Rishabh: Pratha will help us with all the rituals and get us both married. She will give her mangalsutra to Reem.

Pratha broke down hearing this. Rishabh knew she would never do this and that's why he was testing her.

Rishabh: come on, you want this right, tie our Gath Bandhan. Unless if you wish to stop this.
Pratha ties it and cries at the same time.

Rishabh looks at Reem and Reem nods to him.
Rishabh: look everyone, my wife that loves me so much and that broke down while trying to make me move on is unable to hide her feelings anymore. I tried to make her stop this but I can't continue this drama any longer. I asked Reem to play along, she knew I want to stay married to Pratha because...

He turns around and Pratha is no longer there.

Reem unties the Gath Bandhan and says: go get her before it's too late.
Seema: what is this drama?

Rishabh is looking around like a helpless person.

Reem: Let him go aunty, I was never meant to be with Rishabh, him and Pratha are meant to be, I saw it in his eyes. I would never be able to keep him happy because Pratha has made her place in his heart. He never felt that about me.

Rishabh starts to look around the whole house, he runs here and there, he is constantly crying and shouting: PRATHA! PRATHA PLEASE COME BACK WHERE ARE YOU? PRATHA!!!

Mahek is also looking for her but cannot find her. Rishabh comes to her and he is looking like a lifeless person.
Rishabh: she is gone! She left me. She left me all alone. I won't be able to live. Find her, find her for me please! I have looked everywhere.
Mahek feels bad for him and accepts the fact that they both need to stay together. She tells Rishabh about Pratha's truth.

Rishabh: I know this already, I followed her when her father was trying to create the pandemic. I have even more respect for her now. I want to live my life with her and help her fight the assurs of this country. I want to tell her what she means to me. I want to spend my life with her the way she is.
Mahek has tears in her eyes seeing how much love her sister will get from Rishabh, he was he prince Pratha always wanted.

Mahek takes Rishabh to the temple Pratha and Rishabh first met. They see Pratha on the stairs of the temple, crying out loud thinking Rishabh must be married.

Mahek: go and speak your heart out, I will leave you two here.
Rishabh: thank you Heena ji
Mahek: It's Mahek Didi for you
Rishabh: you are also a Naagin?
Mahek laughs: yes
Rishabh is stunned but he wants to go to his Pratha so he runs to her.

Rishabh goes to the stairs, he looks at her and she looks up, she is shocked to see Rishabh, standing in front of her. She wipes her tears and turns around.

Rishabh: Itna pyaar karti ho mujh se ke meri khushi ke liye mujhe chor ke jana chahti thi? Par meri khushi, mera sab kuch to tum ho!
Pratha cries, still facing the other way. Rishabh comes and turns her around. He hugs her and they both cry.
Pratha: you shouldn't be here, we can't be together
Rishabh: I promise to fight all the assurs with you Pratha, I know everything about you
Pratha: how?
Pratha is so shocked and happy that Rishabh is ready to accept her despite everything.
Rishabh: I will explain later. How dare you try to leave me? You said you wanted to stay in this marriage!
Pratha: I am sorry, I thought I wasn't worthy of you
Rishabh: you? Not worthy of me? You killed assurs of our country, how could you not be worthy?
Pratha smiles hugging him tighter.
Rishabh: how dare you trying to get me married to someone else?
Pratha: how dare you go into that mandap?
Pratha asks furiously.
Rishabh: I wanted to test your limits. Look Pratha, I will go everywhere with you, no matter where, to help you complete your mission. You and I have the same motive. But most of all, I want to stay because...
Pratha: Because?
Rishabh: because I love you Pratha, I love you now, I loved you since you saved me, I loved you before I knew about you, I felt this since I don't know when, I hate when other men try to flirt with you, I love you Pratha I really love...
He gets cut short because Pratha kisses him passionately. The lip lock lasts until they are both out of breath.
Pratha: I love you too Rishabh. I would have died today if I had to take off my mangalsutra, that's why I left. I love you so much. I can't live without you.

Rishabh is stunned, he never expected Pratha to kiss him but he is also smiling. He holds her cheeks to kiss her again but it starts to rain. They both run in a hut nearby, drenched by the rain. The hut is lit and has a bed, a few pillars and a fire pit.

Pratha goes near the fire pit, looking radiant and her saree is wet. Rishabh has a white shirt on, his body is visible through the shirt. He is also drenched. Pratha is trying to keep herself warm and Rishabh keeps looking at her. She gets shy and sits near the fire pit.

*Saanson ko saanson me dhalne do zara playing in the background*

Rishabh come close and makes her stand up, he tries to kiss her but the lightning strikes and Pratha gets scared. She hugs him tight. Rishabh finds her cute and the he lifts her chin up. They both stare into each other's eyes.

Rishabh sees a few droplets of rain on her neck. He kisses her there and drinks those droplets. Pratha digs her nails in his shoulders. He removes her pallu and gives her wet kisses on her neck, chest and ears. He then looks up and kisses her on the lips, it starts with a slow and soft kiss but grows into tongues intertwined. Pratha removes Rishabh's shirt meanwhile this is happening.

*Lamhon ki guzaarish hai yeh paas aa jayein... hummm... hum tummm... tummm... hum tummm...*

Pratha gets shy seeing her handsome husband's body, she goes to a pillar and holds it, Rishabh comes from the back and back hugs her, he then kisses her neck from the back, turns her around and keeps kissing her neck. He traces her exposed back with his fingers.

He lifts her up and goes to bed. The hut witnesses the union of two bodies and two souls. The whole night, Pratha's moans and name of her husband is heard in the hut, Rishabh's groans are also heard through the night.

Sunlight peeps through the hut, Pratha is laying in her love's arms and Rishabh is in a deep sleep with a smile on his face. Pratha looks at them, wrapped in the cloth from the hut, clothes on the floor and remembers the night. She blushes thinking about how she finally found her prince and he made her feel loved in every possible way.

Rishabh opens his eyes and sees Pratha smiling: This is the smile I want to see when I wake up each morning, I can do anything for it.
Pratha looks at him with love and teary eyes. He wipes her tears.
Rishabh: no more tears meri jaan. Only love from now on.

Pratha blushes then realises they are in a hut: the family must be wondering where we are!
Rishabh: I don't want to leave yet, let's love each other again
Pratha: Dhatt!
She buries her face in his bare chest and he laughs.

They both get dressed and get home, hands intertwined. When they get home, the family notices their state and starts to laugh.

Chachi: Seems like the lovebirds have had an adventurous night.
Everyone laughs.

PraRish blush and run to their room.

Here is how they both confessed their love for each other and began their relationship. Hope you liked the TS, please like and comment and I might write more based on the response!