MY ENEMY IS MY LOVER

CHAPTER 2.

Hey guys this is the next chapter before you read this please read the first chapter first. Thank you for reading please support me!

LETS START THE STORY NOW....

TOMORROW

TZUYU NARRATE
I woke up in the middle of the night and I take a bath because I was ready for school and dahyun called me

PHONE TALK;
Dahyun: Yah tzuyu-ah are you ready for your school?
Tzuyu: Not really because I didn't know the whole school.
Dahyun: Yah don't worry if you have me.

TZUYU NARRATE
I feel so lucky to have Dahyun beside me.

LATER

TZUYU NARRATE
And this is the time to go to school well I'm kinda nervous but I was brave enough to fight that nervous. I was waiting for Dahyun while I was bump to someone and it ruined my excitement to see Dahyun and the person who bump to me was the bully group who I fight before!

CONVERSATION
Bully kids: Yah you again? What are doing here? I though your a mother of taehyung lol *laugh*
Tzuyu: Hey! Don't even called me a mother I was look younger than you guys and way if had to tell you I'm new here at your school.
Bully kids: Well are u here to protect Taehyung? Aww sweet but you'll regret to come to this school!
Tzuyu: Oh really? Let find out then.

*THE BELL RANG*
TZUYU NARRATE
Well our conversations is done and the bully are leave I was waiting for Dahyun and I got nervous because what if I late on my first day!? So I call Dahyun but she didn't answer well I just look for a teacher to find my room.

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Hey ma'am? Would you mind helping me to find my classroom?
Teacher: Are you new? What's your name?
Tzuyu: Yes I'm new and my name is Chou Tzuyu.
Teacher: Ohh your my new student! Just follow me and I will lead you to our class.

TZUYU NARRATE
I didn't Knew she was my teacher so I follow her, when I got the room I saw a bunch of kids who is starting at me and I stare at them too and I'm not the poor kid who can they bully to.

CONVERSATION
Teacher: So Listen class, she is your new classmate. Pls introduce yourself *she glared at me*
Tzuyu: Hi! My name is Chou Tzuyu and I'm from Taiwan pls treat me well and yes I was nerd but not easily to get bullied with. *i said that in a cool way*

TZUYU NARRATE
I saw the kids staring at me that I was their enemy and I see Taehyung and he is my classmate he keep staring and smiling to me while bad news the bully kids is my classmate also.

TAEHYUNG NARRATE
When they teacher said about the new classmate and she enter the room I shocked that she will be my classmate then! I was happy that I already know her she is so pretty when she was wearing her uniform she doesn't look like a nerd to me she look like brave girl and innocent girl, the way she introduced herself I was happy that she already defended herself from does bullies.

TZUYU NARRATE
When the recess time I wanted to go to the canteen to meet Dahyun when I got up I saw taehyung is not up yet he still sitting on his chair, when I sit beside him I ask...

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Stand up and let's go to the canteen.
Taehyung: You should go.

TZUYU NARRATE
I saw him he taking his food on his bag well I feel bad for him so I ask again....

CONVERSATION
Tzuyu: Tell me why are you not going to canteen and stay here all alone?
Taehyung: We'll it's all the same, if I was alone here so am I at the canteen.
Tzuyu: You don't have any friends here?
Taehyung: No one want me to be their friend.
Tzuyu: Tsk if I has them I want to be friend with you they are just blind and not seeing your great personality inside you.
Taehyung: Then let's be friends then!
Tzuyu: Sure, and could you pls join me at the canteen we are going together!
Taehyung: Really?
Tzuyu: Yes! From now on you'll not get alone.
Taehyung: Thank you and come on!

TAEHYUNG NARRATE
I feel so happy that this is my first time having a friend in this school year I feel so grateful to know her and I'm thankful that she is there whenever I had a trouble just like yesterday she defended me to the bullies.

TZUYU NARRATE
When we are walking to go to canteen I felt bad for him his is so freaking handsome and good looking why there's no one want to be his friend? Nevermind at least I'm lucky and I'm the first who be his friend.

This is it for today! hope youll like it. I will publish the next episode tomorrow! see yah.....