"what the hell..?"

Ethan said as he saw the pictures on the wall, he looked over and saw a picture of his wife "Mia?" He said in a confused tone.
"Truth hurts don't it?" He heard from behind him, in a panic he pulled out his gun and pointed it at the voice, it was Karl Heisenberg. "Your thinking take me out like the others, and then you get to go and save Rose, right?" Ethan got pissed at that Statment "I'm healing my daughter." He said, "Look, y-you've got this all wrong-" he got cut off by a loud noise "Damnit, im talking here!" He said angrily "Shut your fucking hole!" The noise had stopped. "Sorry about that." Karl picked up a chair and placed it on the ground "take a seat" he said to Ethan. "Listen Ethan, your being played." Karl explained "What are you talking about? You think this is a game?"
"I said sit!" Karl yelled, pushing Ethan into the chair Karl began going on a rant "Lady super-sized bitch.. Ugly ass psycho doll. ..and that moronic freak. Don't you get it..? It's a test! To see if your strong enough to be a part of Mirandas family." Ethan cut Heisenberg off "I don't WANT to be a part of Mirandas family -" "neither did I! But here we are. And I'm next in line right? Kill me, move up the chain? Well fuck that!" Ethan cut in "I don't give a damn about your personal issues! I just want to fix my DAUGHTER." Karl laughed "so do i! Do you have any idea how powerful that kid is? Even Mirandas scared of her -" the loud noise interrupted Karl "last time you freak, I swear to god!" It quited as Karl pulled off his shades. "You and me Ethan. Together we go save Rose! And then we can use her to grind Miranda into paste." Karl said. "Fuck it.. I'm in." Karl smiled with utter delight. "I knew you'd say that."