"My guess was Fred and George but they genuinely looked as surprised as we did," said Hermione. "The others aren't so sure of their innocence though."

"How'd you know what happened?" Dorcas asked, raising an eyebrow. (Y/n) tapped her ears. "Oh! Sorry... It's just all new."

"Mhm," (Y/n) nodded. "I'm going to our room," (Y/n) told Hermione, "to find those wands... Gosh, what if they aren't even there? What am I going to do about the trial?" (Y/n) murmured to herself as she walked away. "Hey," (Y/n) greeted as she came upon the girls' shared room. Ginny's hair was clean and dry for she had taken a shower in a different bathroom and had been the first to do so.

"What's up?" Ginny nodded in greeting.

"Wanna help me go through more stuff?"

"Duh," Ginny said excitedly.

"(Y/n), it's time!"

"Do I have to?" (Y/n) asked. "I thought missing breakfast again would make you guys get the hint!"

"Hurry up!"

"Whatever," (Y/n) dragged out.

"Whatever," Ginny repeated. (Y/n) laughed.

"Shut up or I'm taking back my magazines."

"Yes, ma'am," Ginny mused. (Y/n) reluctantly forced herself up. "Later."

"Later," (Y/n) grumbled, grabbing a packet of papers and leaving the room. She lazily dragged herself down to the basement.

"You're not wearing that, are you?" Lily asked at the sight of (Y/n).

"What's wrong with it?" (Y/n) asked, insecurely wrapping her arms around her stomach. Two seconds prior, she saw no problem with her tight-fitted pink shirt and wide-legged jeans. Nor her low space buns and pink headband that matched her shirt and divided her bangs from the rest of her hair. "It's just practice."

"I just thought you would take the opportunity to dress up," Lily said.

"Why? I was planning on wearing something similar to the actual trial," (Y/n) said. 

"You aren't serious, right?" Lily asked at length. (Y/n) looked entirely serious if Lily hadn't caught the subtle twitch of her lips.

"Of course not."

"Lily's right," Mary piped. "You should dress the part even if this is practice... Come on, not everyone is here yet." She looked extremely excited as she waved her hands in dismissal. (Y/n) stared before turning on her heels and heading back up the steps to change.

"Better?" (Y/n) asked snarkily as she struggled to button up the cuff of her blouse. She walked down the stairs on her tiptoes as to not allow her heels to make any noise. She now had a frilly white blouse with lavender pants that had a same-coloured belt that was attached. (Y/n) tied it into a bow.

"Much," Lily said approvingly. (Y/n) smiled sarcastically and used a claw clip to hastily clip half her hair up. She fixed her bangs with her fingers as she took a seat at the counter with Tonks and Penny. There was a twenty-minute introduction and recap for those who had missed yesterday's— that being Saturday's— meeting. (Y/n) had slept through the entirety of this bit and as things were drawing to an end, Penny nudged her awake.

"My turn?" (Y/n) yawned. Penny nodded her head.

"Harry's trial is scheduled right before (Y/n)," Dumbledore was saying. (Y/n) stifled a yawn.

"Why are you so tired?" Penny whispered.

"My anxiety didn't let me sleep last night," (Y/n) whispered back. "You guys are also really boring, no offence." Penny elbowed (Y/n)'s side, pulling a squeal from her as she recoiled away.