"It came in the box this morning, " Jemal started explaining, but was interrupted.

"Yeah, while you were deep in your bear sleep, snoring like one-" Weston opened his dirty mouth blabbing again.

"Did I permit you to talk? Shut up!" I snapped at him.

"No, sir" he made a move, zipping his mouth four times and locking it with an imaginary key. Four times. I rolled my eyes at him. I guess four is his favorite number, because i had seen him stabbing one of his already unalived victims four times-.He should check himself about this.

I tried to examine the paper, but the only written thing on the whole list was some random numbers.

"This is a joke, right?" I said annoyed.

This random letter might have been a trap, because what other reason might someone have to write random numbers on white printer paper, not even something special. I crumpled

the useless paper and threw it, perfectly aiming in the direction of the small rubbish bin. It was going to enter it, but at the last second Weston lightly kicked the bin, just enough for the paper to end up on the floor.

'' Oooh, look the killer couldn't even aim the bin.'' Weston started laughing, so hard that his whole body was shaking, and tears were sprinkling from his eyes.

''I aimed it perfectly and if it wasn't you with your childish attitud-'' I stopped mid-sentence because just now I got to look at the stupid outfit of his.

''Why would you wear something like this,'' I motioned my hand to his clothes ''in my building?'' I asked.

I didn't care what he do and how he dressed unless he was here and supposed to work. He knew my rules when he agreed to start working for me a year ago, but Weston had never liked doing what he was told, instead, he loves doing the complete opposite, which always drove me crazy.

Now he was wearing a white t-shirt and wide jeans, okay this was completely acceptable, but this was Weston and he would never wear something normal and acceptable for most people in this world; it was just boring for him. On top of the shirt, he had a purple sweatshirt with a printed alien that had a football ball in front of it, white Nike sneakers, but their emblems were purple and his socks. Ohhh his socks probably belonged to one of his many hookups, because they were obviously women's. He was slim and was wearing a small size, so I wouldn't be surprised if his whole outfit was borrowed from some girl. Oh yeah, his 'girlfriend', who is probably either not aware of their relationship or everything is just a fruit of Weston's imagination.

'' I'm feeling comfy, so I don't care what you say and also save your insults for someone else because I don't want to hear anything from someone dressed like this'' he mocked me by doing the same motion I did earlier talking about him

''What is wrong with mine?'' I asked surprised, looking at everyone but Weston, stopping at Giovanni. I haven't heard his voice at all, since I came into the room. He was standing beside everyone else, leaning on the big library that was there and with his head bent down. This office was decorated in vintage style, containing family relics. We didn't use this room for official meetings, but only for us.

"What do you think about my outfit, boy?" I asked him. Giovanni raised his head to look at me, the worry and scare were easily readable in his eyes.

"Um...boss...it is..." His pale face blushed so hard that even his ears were red. "It is...good, Boss" his voice was unstable and shaky, but he said the last word with full confidence. I smirked and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Good. Really?" Weston laughed behind me. "No seriously Zal-, Losh" my eyes shot open once I heard the name that he was going to say, but quickly corrected himself, surprisingly mouthing 'sorry, bro'. He should just forget this name, everyone that knew it should erase it from their minds. Is it possible that Kailee had forgotten it, I don't know but it would save her a lot if she did.

"Who wears this type of clothes these days? We aren't in 80ths anymore, you know, right? " Weston started seriously but ended up bursting into laughter.

Today I was dressed casually, but still professional, not like someone... Don't know what this clown had against my taste I mean he is the one dressing like a female doll. My outfit consists of a plain dirty white almost beige t-shirt, my favorite brown tapered trousers, and a matching long coat. Of course, I had added a medium-length chain necklace and a couple of rings for accent.

" Anyway what this brat was trying to achieve with this letter, we won't let him do it!" I stated firmly

" Anyway what this brat was trying to achieve with this letter, we won't let him do it!" I stated firmly. "I want you to check every single camera in the region for any trace of him "

" I will do this, don't worry". The excited Weston said.

"I'm really impressed with you, Weston, so of course... NO! I'm not risking him being on the tape and you missing it, simply because you had been asleep at that moment.'' Weston pouted like the child he is and looked at me with his puppy sad eyes and fake trembling lips. He is cute I must admit, but don't let him know that I think that or he will get even more childish if this is possible.

''Jamal will do this. The rest of you have other tasks, yes including you Weston." He didn't look satisfied by that, but I didn't care for his feelings at all. Okay maybe a little, but not right now.

...
A/N

Firstly how was the chapter?

Do you have opinions on the new members?

Who's style you prefer, Weston's or Losh's?

What about the letter, could the numbers not be random? What do you think they are?

And now the important part!
Like you if you read my notes you should know that I wqs thinking of pausing the story and making new one, but I have other plans now. I will write and post to 15th chapter and if I still have motivation will continue writing it.

Have a nice day/evening/night!

Words: 1554
D

ate: 30.04.2022