(Y/n) tried to move away from him, "I don't know what you are talking about you bastard, I would never work with you."

Muzan rolled his red eyes, "When did you become so defiant (Y/n)?" He questioned, before moving the male's head by his chin, observing him, "You have grown much since I found you as a scrawny kid on the streets."

(Y/n) felt his nails digging into his chin, "I don't know what you are talking about, Kagaya found me! He is my father, I'm not a vile demon working for you."  He spat with hatred, Muzan smirking like a mad man.

"Oh (Y/n), you still don't remember do you?" Muzan finally letting go of (Y/n)'s face, "I mean, I did smack you around quite a bit."

A young male was seen watching a certain estate from a distance, the moon shining down on him.

His face showed he was scared, the estate in front of him belonging to the leader of the Demon Slayer Corp.

Muzan, behind him, pushed him forward with a rough shove.

(Y/n) stumbled forward before falling to the ground, letting out a whimper at the rough shove, scrapping his knee. (Y/n) felt tears well in his eyes, on his hands on knees, blinking as his tears fell onto the soil below him.

"Why are you hesitating?" A smooth voice questioned, bending down and grabbing the male by his (h/c) hair, "I told you what to do my pet, so you will obey."

(Y/n) shook his head, letting out a quiet sob, "I-I can't do it!"

Muzan's face hardened before letting go of (Y/n)'s hair.

Before (Y/n) could think, a kick was delivered to his stomach, making him fly into a tree, a cry of pain sounding, tears free falling down the young kid's face. He coughed out whatever contents were in his stomach, fat tears making themselves known.

Once more, his hair was grasped roughly, "Don't forget, my pet, I have your sister." He sneered, "One wrong move, and I'll kill her."

(Y/n) gasped in horror, shaking his head, putting on his toughest face, "D-don't hurt her!" He tried to be intimidating, though the tears rolling down his face and shaking of his body got rid of any form of intimidation.

Muzan seemed to think for a moment, "If you get me my information, I will let you see her again."

(Y/n) gasped, looking up at him.

"R-really?" He asked, Muzan smirking at the young kid's naivety. 

"Yep." He lied right through his teeth, before letting go of the kid's hair, standing up. "Though, I know you have a tendency to speak without thinking." Muzan thought allowed, (Y/n) not liking the look in his eyes.

"So... you will just have to forget."

Then everything went dark.

"So, it was you!" (Y/n) snarled, "You are the one who put me in front of the Ubuyashiki Estate!"

Muzan smirked, "Are the memories coming back?"

(Y/n) felt the pounding in his head intensify.

"And you are partially incorrect, you do work for me. You collected all the information I need to k now, without even knowing it!" He continued on.

"How?! I never told you anything!" (Y/n) denied, feeling light headed.

Muzan let out a wider, sick, smile, bending down and jabbing his finger roughly into (Y/n)'s chest, just enough to cut the skin.

"You may not be full demon (Y/n), but you have demon blood in you, meaning I can control you, and see what you see."

(Y/n) felt all air escape his body, feeling like he was being choked out.

"N-no, you're lying! You would have taken control of me by now!" (Y/n) tried to grasp for any form of sanity.

"Oh, I have, many times." Muzan dug his nail further, "When I take control of you, you don't remember anything you did."

(Y/n) shook his head, the pain in his head more and more intense by the second. A cold sweat rolled down his temple, something about to break through in his head. No words were coming out of his mouth, his mouth dry as he tried to make sense of any of this.

He wasn't hardly hearing anything around him, only for his worst fears to be confirmed with but one sentence...

"You are the traitor within the Corp, (L/n) (Y/n)."