Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping

Comenzar desde el principio

"I was going to go down into the small boutiques and thrift shops on this street," I said.

"Cool, who is going with you?" Carter asks.

"Why does everyone ask me that? I told Taylor my plans for today and he asked me the same question. Why does someone have to go with me?" I ask curiously. I wasn't mad just a little bit annoyed. I skateboard to Starbucks all the time in Orlando.

"Cameron is just really protective we naturally assumed he would want someone going with you," Aaron explains to me.

"I get that, but I got you guys Starbucks several times and I went for a walk, when I actually got groceries, all on my own," I say to them.

"Hey we don't make the rules, but maybe Cameron will let you go by yourself," Nash says holding his hands up.

"Maybe," I mutter into my knees as I tuck them into my chest. I get up and walk to Shawn and Jack and Jack's room. I open the door and Shawn is awake however the two Jacks are asleep. I walk over to Shawn.

"What's up?" I whisper as I sit next to him. He was lying down on his bed on his laptop.

"Not much just editing some stuff for my EP," He tells me.

"Oh, can I listen or is it off limits?" I ask excitedly.

"You can listen, but only because you're awesome," He says with a laugh.

"Oh I know," I say sarcastically as I take the headphones and put them on. He presses play and I hear his voice and there are actually like beats in the back.

"That is so cool, maybe someday I will release an EP, I am really proud of you, I know I haven't known you for very long, but you are younger than I am and you have come so far. I really am proud of you Shawn," I tell him. Shawn is like a baby brother to me. I love him so much. Even though he is the tallest I feel like he is the most vulnerable. He is so sweet and innocent.

"Thanks Mals," He says with a smile. The guys have started calling me Mals now because we are on that level now. I mean at first it was just Cameron but now any of the guys can say it. I know it is a weird thing to explain but I just liked the fact that they felt comfortable calling me a nickname.

"Why are you all dressed up?" He asks.

"I was planning on exploring the boutiques and thrifts shops along the street," I explain to him.

"Who is going with you?" He asks. There's that question again.

"I don't know yet, I don't want to make any of you guys go through the torture that is shopping with a girl, so I am hoping that Cameron lets me do this alone," I explain to him and he nods his head in understanding. I get up from where I was sitting next to Shawn and I walk back to my room to see if Cameron has woken up. I see he is just waking up. FINALLY.