14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday

Start from the beginning

"I thought we had a truce" Klaus said a hint of anger showing in his eyes.

"We do. If we didn't, I might've responded differently when Davina asked me to sacrifice you" Marcel revealed and Klaus sighed before glaring at Marcel. The moment she heard it Melina smacked him in the back of his neck.

"You told me you were safe and that nothing happened" She told him and scolded him. She couldn't believe that he was so close to leaving her again.

"And does our truce extend to my brother, despite your extensive grievances?" Klus asked him.

"Well, yeah, I want to get Sofia back and stop the Hollow. As long as you guys want the same thing, I don't see why we can't play nice" Marcel suggested but continued confused noticing the looks the the two hybrids exchanged. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Well you see Elijha's missing and you're the main suspect"Melina denoted and kept her constant glare on Marcel.

"And you think I have him? Seriously?"Marcel asked in a disbelieving that the would accuse him after everything they've been through.

"No, I don't. But I'd like to know who does"Klaus finished.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

"FREYA INFORMS ME your mate Vincent has a plan. Just one tiny problem. I don't trust him" Klaus says starting to loose his temper.

"All right, Vincent helped me keep the peace for five years. He knows the Hollow's power, and he is our best shot at coming up with a plan" Marcel defends him and Melina sighs. Children. She thought.

"I have a plan of my own. We find this thing and its acolytes, we slaughter the lot of them. And then stack their bodies into a monument dedicated to those who would threaten my family"

"God what are you 5. We find this thing we let the Vincent guy kill it or whatever the hell he wants to do with it and everyone's happy" Melina said earning the attention from the both of them.

"Right, right. There's just one problem with that. One of those bodies would be Sofia, and I want her alive"Marcel says again demanding that they come up with something that would suit everyone.

"Ohh get over yourself, I get it you want to save the girl you love but sometimes you have let somethings die so others might live" Melina said but this only seemed to have fueled Marcel's anger who was ready to bite a chunk out of the girl for her saisines.

"Please, Marcel. It's not a time to be sentimental. This is New Orleans, toss a few beads. You'll find another girl"

"That is the problem with you and your family, all right? You'll do anything to save your brother, but to hell with anyone else, right? It all seems a little familiar. The Hollow is evil, yes. Do we want to defeat it? Yes. But I'm not willing to stand by and watch someone that I care about become more Mikaelson collateral damage"Marcel said with a louder tone having enough of loosing people to collateral damage.

"Oh, spare me your sanctimony. It was your refusal to make peace that led Elijah here last night. If you two had settled your differences..." Klaus started and again like twins Melina added.

"Then he wouldn't be here in the first place this conversation would never happen and everyone would be safe"

"Enough! The only reason why you are still in this city is because I allow it. Now, do you want to fight me, or do you want to find a way to end this?And you better keep that attitude under control or I'll be happy to get a bite out of you"Marcel said and his beast visage appearing. Klaus stepped infront of Melina his own eyes glowing and veins underneath them.