The "Get Together"

Giyu when he had regained his composure saw Sanemi looking at him with angered, the taller male marched up to Giyu. Tomioka looked away trying to avoid his eyes. Soon enough he felt a tight grip around his wrist and he felt a tug.

"Gah! W-where are you taking me Shinazugawa~san?" Giyu asked.

Sanemi was gripping his arm tightly as he took him to a more "private" area.

"Listen here dip shit  I wasn't staring at you I just happened to look your way," Sanemi said angrily.

The tip of his ears were bright red, as he subconsciously pinned the shorter raven haired male against the wall, staring into the tallers lavender eyes in the dimly lit room neither could help but lean in closer to the others face...It was almost as if they were both entranced. He couldn't help himself, he leaned in closer. Giyu's face was already red: but once their lips touched Giyu was like a tomato. The soft sweet kiss lasted for a few seconds before they were interrupted by a voice, Iguro's voice, calling for Shinazugawa, he broke the kiss immediately. Sanemi's ear tips turned a bright shade of pink before he away.

"We will continue once we return," He whispered,"My place 8:00."

He wasn't asking he was commanding.Damn thats hot...Giyu thought.

Shinobu appeared and looked at Giyu with her fake ass smile,"Do you have your items packed we will be departing in 20 minutes."

Giyu just nodded.

"Its rude to ignore somebody Tomioka~san," Shinobu said bitterly.

He sighed as he shook his head understanding she wouldn't shut up unless he answered.

"I-... Fuck you," He said confidently.

She gaped as Giyu walked away grabbing his bag by the exit of the room they were in.

"UGH! This is why nobody likes you Tomioka~san," She said tartly.

He could feel his eyes start to tear up and his grasp on the bag loosen.

"Yeah, I know you tell me that all the time," He said as he held back his tears and all that could be heard in his voice was sadness.

"T-Tomioka~san I didn't mean it I-I was just upset!" She said frantically.

He walked away before she could even finish; he wasn't even listening to her.

"I'm leaving right now," He said quietly.

Mitsuri noticed his mood he seemed troubled.

She said whilst beaming " Iguro~san can I go with Tomioka~san. Please! I'll cuddle you tonight!"

Iguro blushed and Uzui could be heard teasing him,"Of course."

He glared at Tomioka with a murderous intent. Tomioka looked at Mitsuri and couldn't help it as soon as she approached him he hugged her. She was like his big sister and she hugged him back.

"OH! Tomioka~san your like the little brother i have never had!" She said lovingly.

Tomioka looked at Iguro and said, "Don't worry I only see her as my sister."

Iguro scoffed crossing his arms and glaring, his gaze full of jealousy.

"Sure you do..Is that why you're still hugging her," Iguro said maliciously.

"She only likes you," Tomioka said.

Iguro blushed and Mitsuri broke the embrace and walked over to Iguro and pecked him on the lips: it was a light peck but it got the message through. Giyu before he left with Mitsuri took one last glance at the white haired male before he followed the female out the door.

Word Count 586

This chapter has been Redone!

-Author~san